Fantasmic Dinning Package

princess927

Earning My Ears
We have the Fantasmic Dinning Package booked for Saturday 4/13, what time should we plan to arrive for the show?

Usually 20 minutes ahead is sufficient. If it is a very busy park day then maybe 25-30 minutes. I would guess that the number of dining reservations allowed also correlates to the seating capacity for the dining package section. We usually prefer to sit mid way or further up in the mickey section, so no need to be the first to get a front row seat.

Your section is reserved, but seat locations are not. Grab a snack, and plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to get a decent seat.

I'd show at least 30 minutes prior. When there last we saw the sections that were assigned for the Dessert Party and the Dining Package - those filled up at a moderate pace.

If you want a reasonable choice of seats, be in line at least 30 minutes before. The package line and FP line are the same and it can go down Sunseet BLVD a long way. Once inside, the line splits into FP area and package area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter