• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner show???

Favorite costumed character?

• Mickey

• Cinderella

• Queen of Hearts

• Pooh

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobandkevin

Mouseketeer
We are leaving foe WDW in 1 week and we are staying at the BWI. We have been to Disneyworld many, many times. We have yet to take advantage of the Fantasmic Dinner show package, it never seemed to be worth it. I have heard the seating is only "ok" and we have always gotten good seating, however with a long wait, on our own. Is it worth it? Dow e call Disney Dining to arrange it? Where is the seating? What's the best time to go? Thanks for any and all help!
Keep the fun going, Mickey! We're on our way!!!
:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :earsboy: :earsboy:

You can only make the arrangements once you arrive. You can do it at Guest Services in your hotel within 7 days of the day of your PS.

We like it. I guess it's not for everyone, but it's worth it to us. When people start lining up for the theater, we go have a nice dinner. Then we walk around some, maybe get in another attraction, go buy drinks and a snack for the show, and show up 30 minutes before it starts. The seats are in the lower half of the right-hand section. They aren't front and center, but there are 3 of just about everything, so you can still see perfectly fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter