Fantasmic Dining

marchingstar

DIS Veteran
Hi All! I booked our meals this morning and one I couldn’t find availability for at all is Fantasmic Dining.

I’m guessing it’s a problem beyond my searching, because I could find nothing for any party size or restaurant for the length of my stay.

Any news on what’s going on? If this is still gone, has anyone seen news on when it will/might return?

Hi All! I booked our meals this morning and one I couldn’t find availability for at all is Fantasmic Dining.

I’m guessing it’s a problem beyond my searching, because I could find nothing for any party size or restaurant for the length of my stay.

Any news on what’s going on? If this is still gone, has anyone seen news on when it will/might return?
We experienced the same issue today. There are no Dining Packages available but there are regular ADRs available. Which leads me to believe the Packages dont become available until 60 Days. Also, 60 Days from today, May 6th, there are Dining Packages still available but none for 60+. Just more indicators that the Packages are only 60 Days out.

It seems as if the Fantasmic dining packages do not open on the 60 day date for ADRs. Our ADR date was Feb 15th but the Fantasmic dining package for our trip dates opened on Feb 22nd, one week later.
Thank you!

We experienced the same issue today. There are no Dining Packages available but there are regular ADRs available. Which leads me to believe the Packages dont become available until 60 Days. Also, 60 Days from today, May 6th, there are Dining Packages still available but none for 60+. Just more indicators that the Packages are only 60 Days out.
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one. This is interesting but very weird.

This seems to be happening consistently. We are going early April and it took quite a long time for the Fantasmic dining packages to load into the system. Unfortunately, you just have to keep checking - the 60+10 advantage just isn't there for this particular ADR.

We have been trying to book the Fantasmic! dinner package for May 7th for a few days now. At first I was receiving a message that the dinner show was offered Tuesdays through Saturdays:
1678204858228.png
But today I received a message that indicates we may not be able to book until March 23rd:
1678204929957.png

We have been trying to book the Fantasmic! dinner package for May 7th for a few days now. At first I was receiving a message that the dinner show was offered Tuesdays through Saturdays:
View attachment 744793
But today I received a message that indicates we may not be able to book until March 23rd:
View attachment 744794
I got weird messages like this for a few places, all in Hollywood Studios. Something bizarre is happening for sure.

We couldn't find anything at 60+10 for Fantasmic packages, so we booked a regular restaurant reservation for the day/venue we wanted. Once we were inside the 60 days, I looked for a package and it offered me one for the exact time of my regular reservation, and when I clicked to book it I was offered the ability to cancel my non-package reservation and keep the package. Don't know if this was just a lucky coincidence or an actual feature of the system, but you might want to try it.

On the Happily Ever After party thread people are also lamenting that ADRs never opened at 60 days or even at 30.
Just checked and had the following message on the screen.

Some of our digital experiences are undergoing maintenance and may currently be unavailable. My Plans, Friends and Family, Resort bookings and Ticket purchases may be affected. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hopefully they are preparing to add them

Something weird is going on. I had issues trying to book a dining show package too (Spice Rd for Harmonious). I kept trying and eventually after getting at least 4 different messages, success!
“Unable to check…,”
“…This experience will be open on April 1 2023,”
“The dinner show is offered Tues through Saturdays,”
and another saying something like “…cannot be booked until March 23, 2023.” Edit- specifically says:
“This experience will open March 23, 2023.”

After all that I was actually able to make a reservation for 3ppl on Monday March 20, 2023.

Goodluck! I suggest keeping an eye out to see if anyone else is successful. Won’t hurt to keep trying either because in my situation there actually was availability even when messages were saying otherwise. Please post if able to get something so others know it is possible :)

We couldn't find anything at 60+10 for Fantasmic packages, so we booked a regular restaurant reservation for the day/venue we wanted. Once we were inside the 60 days, I looked for a package and it offered me one for the exact time of my regular reservation, and when I clicked to book it I was offered the ability to cancel my non-package reservation and keep the package. Don't know if this was just a lucky coincidence or an actual feature of the system, but you might want to try it.
I had booked a regular reservation for SciFi and when the Fantasmic packages opened I was able to get the SciFi package for close to the same time. I really think it was a coincidence rather than something built into the system, but then I could be wrong. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter