Fantasmic Dining Packages?

Or expands to any weekdays at all?
We're going April 18-20, and one of my planning resources is suggesting there will be shows on Tuesday, the 18th.
Also, there a section of this site that lists show dates historically, or projects them for 2023?
Can you point me where to look for this section of the site that projects dates for fantasmic etc?

18th and 20th April the park is closing early. There won't be Fantasmic on those nights, I would think not till the Friday 21st.

I see some weeknights in May offer RBT premium and some don’t. Is it possible that some weeknights in May there won’t be Fantasmic shows? I was hoping for 5/22, but I’m way past 60 days and it’s still saying “not offered.” That would be disappointing if Fantasmic was not offered during our stay.

I see some weeknights in May offer RBT premium and some don’t. Is it possible that some weeknights in May there won’t be Fantasmic shows? I was hoping for 5/22, but I’m way past 60 days and it’s still saying “not offered.” That would be disappointing if Fantasmic was not offered during our stay.
Which weeknights do you see that it’s offered? The holiday week? I wouldn’t expect Fantasmic on weeknights in May.

Year after year, it's the same posts like this one that keep popping up. All because Disney can't get their garbage together and produce a working calendar 60 days out. Or even 45 days out. WDW can go 180 days in advance without a hiccup. Trying to figure out why Disneyland can't do one-third of that.

Year after year, it's the same posts like this one that keep popping up. All because Disney can't get their garbage together and produce a working calendar 60 days out. Or even 45 days out. WDW can go 180 days in advance without a hiccup. Trying to figure out why Disneyland can't do one-third of that.
I agree in a way

My trip is about to come up and sucks having to get up at 6 am in hopes of getting dinner reservations

I will say WDW is much bigger then DIsneyland, so its my only assumption on why its different

Going May 17-19 and I found it strange that it released a day at a time like they did. But at least they have it out. We are also going to universal on the 15th and they still don’t have hours listed for any date on May yet.

Can anybody here confirm that it’s still possible to get a regular river ball Terrace reservation for lunch and ask your server to upgrade to the Fantasmic package once you’re there? I have a Fantasmic package for the blue Bayou and also for hungry bear but I think I wanna keep my blue Bayou as a regular lunch and do the river Bell Terrace for Fantasmic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter