• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dining Packages: January Update

DisSteve89

Earning My Ears
Blue Bayou Fantasmic Dining Packages were bookable for dates in January as of this morning. :-) Assuming that River Belle Terrace etc will follow soon. Glad to see the original cast member I spoke to was completely wrong.

Yes, the F! dining packages are worth the money if you want a good/very good view (seated on the ground, up front and center by the water) without a long wait. The three dining packages are right next to each other (in order: HB, BB, RBT). The BB package comes with a foam seat cushion.

"Worth It" is very subjective but I say YES. BB Lunch is my favorite option but HB and RBT are decent too. They are a great way to see my favorite show with minimal stress. The HB one isn't really that much more than you might spend on a meal anyway. BB obviously a bit more of a splurge.

I am only seeing Fantasmic on the weekends on Disneyland.com online calander, should I worry that it is only going to be showing on weekends only?

I am only seeing Fantasmic on the weekends on Disneyland.com online calander, should I worry that it is only going to be showing on weekends only?
Under "normal" histortic circumstances, it only runs nightly during the summer, and for brief periods during the holidays and spring break. Otherwise, it's Fri, Sat, Sun.

Well shoot. I am hopeful that it will be on Mondays though since I am able to book a Fatasmic Dining Package at BB on Jan. 21. Fingers crossed for the 28th since we are going to be in the parks from the 28th - the 2nd and hadn't planned staying another night.

Well shoot. I am hopeful that it will be on Mondays though since I am able to book a Fatasmic Dining Package at BB on Jan. 21. Fingers crossed for the 28th since we are going to be in the parks from the 28th - the 2nd and hadn't planned staying another night.
Jan. 21 is MLK day, that's why it's on the schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter