• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

I'm pretty sure there will be F! packages for January and February because it gives them a lot more $$$$ per person vs ordering a la carte and it doesn't cost them anything. I think that Disney is trying to figure out the timing of the package dining times vs the shows. It's not unusual for specific dining to NOT be released until well after 60 days.

I just reread your post & noticed, the person quoted said they were trying to book a Fantasmic package 70 days in advance. Even if they were released, you can’t book 70 days in advance. Even the 60 + 10 really only gets you to 69 days, not 70

I noticed that too but was just going on what they said they were told by a CM...(of course I take any info given by a phone CM with a grain of salt....)

I have checked through out the day, it was frayed out. Now since it is not, everything is booked… frustrated.

Anybody tried calling? Family member said she saw on Facebook that someone booked for February. I’m not on FB so no idea if it’s real. Still seeing the same thing as I have for hours.

Last edited:
Anybody tried calling? Family member said she saw on Facebook that someone booked for February. I’m not on FB so no idea if it’s real. Still seeing the same thing as I have for hours.
I just tried calling and I received the same basic answer - the reservations haven't been loaded yet. He didn't know, or wouldn't say, when he expected them to be loaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter