Fantasmic dining package

FairydustyPrincesses

Mouseketeer
We decided to add mnsshp today for our trip starting sept 10 so I had to rearrange my whe plan including ADR! I can't reschedule akershus for when I now need It so I'm left with a ts . Originally due to lackluster reviews of hs meals we were just going to eat at pizza planet there and dtd oop. Now that I have a credit I may as well try for the fantasmic deal.

So I apologize if this has been covered in a million threads but due to my last minute changing I just need straight answers and after the shuffling of entire plans this morning and restrategizing I can't focus to wade through all the hs threads.

Which fantasmic package restaurant would you choose?:confused3

If you have only one DDP credit to use, then it's between Mama Melrose and Hollywood & Vine (which is a buffet).

Mama Melrose. Went last week and it was great, no problems except they take your total order at once.

Mama Melrose... it is the restaurant that my husband remembers the most from our honeymoon...app, entree and desert... best value on the DP.

I would also recommend Mama Melrose. H&V was the worst meal we ever had at WDW (Twice!). There is still limited availability that week, so I hope you are able to get an ADR. Good luck.:thumbsup2

Thanks guys ! I was thinking sci fi or the fifties one was included . I booked mama melrose. Thanks for the confirmation that h&v is awful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter