• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic! Dining Package @ RBT

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
I was just hoping to hear from those of you who have obtained this seemingly elusive dining package, what your trick to getting it was?

I am talking about the sit down/table premium dining package for Fantasmic at River Belle Terrace.

I want to know: what time you got your reservation, from app or desktop?, anything else you want to share.

I’m getting ansy about trying to make this reservation this week for august.

We’ve did the Blue Bayou dining package last time and it wasn’t great physically for my husband. He’s a double leg amputee and it’s hard for him to sit on the ground on pavement for a long time, he can’t fold his legs under him or cross them in front of him like others. So a table is a must this time.
I’m just trying to get a theme from others on how they made this reservation happen. Luckily we have 4 parks days so I can literally try for it for four days in a row this week…

Thanks for any insight!

I made sure I was logged in and went to the River Belle terrace Fantasmic reservation page around 5:55. As soon as the clock hit 5:59 I just kept reloading until it popped up. I've gotten a couple reservations that way. They go SO fast.
Thank you so much for replying. Was that from the app on your phone or desktop or other?

We just sat there for Wednesday's show, it was so nice not having to camp out for hours for a spot. On your computer, go to Fantasmic! Dining Package a few minutes before 6am PT, select River Belle Terrace, your 60 day out date and party size and start hitting Search Times right before 6. Tables were already assigned when we arrived Wednesday night and reading another post here it sounded like they were assigned in order of reservations made. We had front row, but there are only 15 tables, so plenty of room to spread out. Dinner was good, plenty of choices on the special menu, but others around us were ordering off the regular menu. Service was great, not rushed, and waiter brought coffee and hot chocolate out for the show and again after.

I am also trying for reservations later this week. Good luck to OP! I was wondering if anyone had any insight about what size tables would be my best bet? We are a group of 10, so I can try 10, but was thinking 5 and 5 or 4 and 6 might be better? I plan to have my husband try for the second reservation using his account....but the likelihood of getting two seems slim. Any tips would be welcome.

I was just hoping to hear from those of you who have obtained this seemingly elusive dining package, what your trick to getting it was?

I am talking about the sit down/table premium dining package for Fantasmic at River Belle Terrace.

I want to know: what time you got your reservation, from app or desktop?, anything else you want to share.

I’m getting ansy about trying to make this reservation this week for august.

We’ve did the Blue Bayou dining package last time and it wasn’t great physically for my husband. He’s a double leg amputee and it’s hard for him to sit on the ground on pavement for a long time, he can’t fold his legs under him or cross them in front of him like others. So a table is a must this time.
I’m just trying to get a theme from others on how they made this reservation happen. Luckily we have 4 parks days so I can literally try for it for four days in a row this week…

Thanks for any insight!
I got reservations for 6/18 and 6/20 the very first day they allowed bookings, so that wouldn’t really help you out. I dropped both of them this week. Someone was trying to pick one of them up, so we tried to coordinate a time and they never seemed to become available in the app or the website for the person looking for it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not sure why since most other reservations seem to appear quickly.

I got reservations for 6/18 and 6/20 the very first day they allowed bookings, so that wouldn’t really help you out. I dropped both of them this week. Someone was trying to pick one of them up, so we tried to coordinate a time and they never seemed to become available in the app or the website for the person looking for it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not sure why since most other reservations seem to appear quickly.
Hmmmm, is it because the premium has to be prepaid? Or does it? Just realized I don’t even know.
We’ve only done the BB dining package in the past and we did not have to prepay

I am also trying for reservations later this week. Good luck to OP! I was wondering if anyone had any insight about what size tables would be my best bet? We are a group of 10, so I can try 10, but was thinking 5 and 5 or 4 and 6 might be better? I plan to have my husband try for the second reservation using his account....but the likelihood of getting two seems slim. Any tips would be welcome.
I don’t know for sure but having your husband help is definitely a plus.
Mine will be helping me this week too! Despite his being shocked that I’m asking him to wake up before 6am to do it! 😂

I don’t know if they have tables on the patio that seat 10, so if not you’d have to try for two reservations. Maybe someone that knows for sure will chime in.
Good luck!!!

Hmmmm, is it because the premium has to be prepaid? Or does it? Just realized I don’t even know.
We’ve only done the BB dining package in the past and we did not have to prepay
I don't believe the RBT Premium package is prepaid. We paid at the night of after our meal and as able to get the 10% off discount with our Disney Visa card.

So I was awake before 0600 today so I tried another mock booking. I did the other day too but not exactly at 0600

So today I was logged in and ready to go at 0559, the second it changed to 0600 I tried and did NOT succeed.

It was disheartening. I have 4 real shots at it this week.

So I was awake before 0600 today so I tried another mock booking. I did the other day too but not exactly at 0600

So today I was logged in and ready to go at 0559, the second it changed to 0600 I tried and did NOT succeed.

I'm sorry, that's so frustrating. I looked today, too, starting at 6:00 and didn't get any. I forgot to start early. I wondered if they hadn't dropped or just sold out lightning fast today.

I'm sorry, that's so frustrating. I looked today, too, starting at 6:00 and didn't get any. I forgot to start early. I wondered if they hadn't dropped or just sold out lightning fast today.
BEYOND frustrating. All I can hope for is that I get it during one of my four live chances this week
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

BEYOND frustrating. All I can hope for is that I get it during one of my four live chances this week
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Good luck! I hope you get it, but if you don’t, the standard river belle package is so easy to get. I know it isn’t what you want, but it could be a backup!

Good luck! I hope you get it, but if you don’t, the standard river belle package is so easy to get. I know it isn’t what you want, but it could be a backup!
I know, it's frustrating and I hope too. I really want the tables because of my husbands legs, but if we have to do standard we will do Blue Bayou

What are the thoughts on the food at RBT? Besides the table, is the food worth the price?

I was also trying a mock booking today to prepare for up coming trip and did not succeed. I tried right when the clock hit 0600. I wonder if they dropped a minute or two early?? Do they ever do that?

I think you could all do everything perfectly the instant they dropped and still not get it-because the odds are that at least 20 other families did it all perfectly too (and if a bunch of folks are doing mock bookings they are pulling reservations out of the pool that will be available but presumably not for a period of time-so that may contribute to it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter