• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dining package in November

They don't seem to be released yet.
I've been looking since my booking period opened for November 2nd.

I asked a CM a few days ago if they knew anything, and he told me that they have no idea when they will become available.

I'd suggest just checking in every morning to see if they've been released. What most of us who are waiting for this package have done, is just purchase an evening dinner at the restaurant we want the package at, if only to make sure we have a reservation for dinner.

Update:
The early November dates seemed to come out today.
You can check for available times and see if there's one at your preferred dining location.

The CM was only able to get us a lunch reservation, but we still had our dinner without Fantasmic. So I tried cancelling the dinner and immediately it showed up as an option for Fantasmic, so I rebooked my own reservation with Fantasmic that way. Good luck!

I wonder if I'm too late. We have an ADR for the Minnie's Holiday Dinner @ Hollywood & Vine. I so wanted to make it a Fantasmic package when I originally booked, but it wasn't an option. Now when I check availability for Fantasmic packages and enter the date (11/15) it tells me that theres an error searching for that date. Is that the message I will get if there aren't any openings? It's different than the message I've seen before when restaurants are full.

does anyone have a F! dining package at H&V the end of November- the 26th or later? trying to figure out if they are gone or just havent been released yet. I can get Tgiving and all the following weekend but nothing after the 26th.

Last edited:
I wonder if I'm too late. We have an ADR for the Minnie's Holiday Dinner @ Hollywood & Vine. I so wanted to make it a Fantasmic package when I originally booked, but it wasn't an option. Now when I check availability for Fantasmic packages and enter the date (11/15) it tells me that theres an error searching for that date. Is that the message I will get if there aren't any openings? It's different than the message I've seen before when restaurants are full.
The message if they are booked should be the same as when other restaurants are full - something like no tables available. If it’s saying error then that sounds like a problem with the search tool. I was in the same situation as you- had a H&V without F! because the F! Packages weren’t out at my 180+. The day they became available nothing was showing up so I had to cancel my H&V and immediately rebook it as H&V + F! I’m not sure if this will always happen if the F! Packages are limited but it did work for me. I did it the day the F! Packages were released though. I totally understand the anxiety about canceling though. You may want to call dining and have them do it, although I ended up having to call back several times because they didn’t realize when I canceled it would then immediately pop up as part of the package. Perhaps if it doesn’t then they can just rebook it without F! for you so it doesn’t get snatched up. Hope that makes sense. It was a crazy morning!

I have a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic dining package on November 28th at 4:55 p.m. I was able to book it on my 180 days out...we are arriving on November 24th!

I have a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic dining package on November 28th at 4:55 p.m. I was able to book it on my 180 days out...we are arriving on November 24th!

rats ok thanks! i have a mama melrose package so we will be fine but ill keep checking :)

The message if they are booked should be the same as when other restaurants are full - something like no tables available. If it’s saying error then that sounds like a problem with the search tool. I was in the same situation as you- had a H&V without F! because the F! Packages weren’t out at my 180+. The day they became available nothing was showing up so I had to cancel my H&V and immediately rebook it as H&V + F! I’m not sure if this will always happen if the F! Packages are limited but it did work for me. I did it the day the F! Packages were released though. I totally understand the anxiety about canceling though. You may want to call dining and have them do it, although I ended up having to call back several times because they didn’t realize when I canceled it would then immediately pop up as part of the package. Perhaps if it doesn’t then they can just rebook it without F! for you so it doesn’t get snatched up. Hope that makes sense. It was a crazy morning!

I went ahead and called - no spots left for H&V for that day anymore for a Fantasmic package. I must have missed the opening day bc on my 180 day I called specifically for that one and the CM on the phone told me that schedule wasn't available. Looks like I was slipping and let all the spots fill up before calling or reserving online. I still have quite a bit of time, maybe someone will cancel.

Totally bummed that it didn't work. I cancelled by 6:05 H&V Minnies Seasonal Dining ADR then went online and tried to get a F! package for dinner that day, nothing ever popped up. I'm thinking the 6:05 was too late to be part of F! since 5:00 is the latest time selection on the drop down menu originally. I'll keep checking daily though. I went back and got my 6:05 dinner only reservation. I guess worst case scenario I will just FP the F! show.

Totally bummed that it didn't work. I cancelled by 6:05 H&V Minnies Seasonal Dining ADR then went online and tried to get a F! package for dinner that day, nothing ever popped up. I'm thinking the 6:05 was too late to be part of F! since 5:00 is the latest time selection on the drop down menu originally. I'll keep checking daily though. I went back and got my 6:05 dinner only reservation. I guess worst case scenario I will just FP the F! show.
Oh yes I think 5:00 is the latest for F! packages. Sorry about that. Keep checking back because I’m pretry sure the one I got when I shuffled days wasn’t available a few days prior. And when I got that, I canceled my H&V +F! for a different night (which is now gone so someone else was able to get that!). Seems like some majoring shuffling will happen at 60 days when many Fastpass+ are booked too!

So, I read on another thread that Fantasmic and the fireworks only happen on the weekend in the low/non peak season. We are going for Dapper Day week (Nov. 4 to 10) and the calendar is not up yet. Does anyone have any past experience with whether this is true/can change?

So, I read on another thread that Fantasmic and the fireworks only happen on the weekend in the low/non peak season. We are going for Dapper Day week (Nov. 4 to 10) and the calendar is not up yet. Does anyone have any past experience with whether this is true/can change?

I have a Fantasmic! Dining package booked for November 5th. The calendar is already up and open and has been for a while, so it's likely the reason you can't find any openings is that they are sold out. Sometimes they do open up as people cancel closer to the dates. The current calendar shows Fantasmic! every day that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter