Fantasmic Dining now two shows

disneymouse16

Mouseketeer
So we have the dining package (after a stressful time if not being able to book forever!) but now there are two shows and we would rather do the second. Which I hear is less crowded and doesn't offer the dining package. Can I keep our dining time but tell them I don't want the package any more? I would rather not spend that much on a meal if we can do the less busy show.

You can use the dining package tickets for the priority seating in the second show (at least, that's what I overheard my waiter telling the couple sitting behind us at Sci-Fi theatre last month). Basically, you can use it for either show.

If you don't feel you need the dining package I would recommend trying to find a regular reservation and if you are successful cancel your Fantasmic Dining Package. I believe if you keep it booked as the package you will pay the package price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter