Fantasmic Dessert tickets refundable?

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
I secured 9 tickets to the 10:30 show on 8/12 for our family, MIL, 2 nieces and BIL & wife. Now MIL says she only needs 3 tickets (don't know what happened to BIL & wife yet :rolleyes: ). If they aren't going can I cancel 2 tickets?

When I booked mine, they told me they were non-refundable. They said the only way I'd get a refund is if they cancelled Fantasmic for some reason. Sorry.

^^ true, they are non-refundable. Sorry. Your only choice would be to try and find 2 other people to go. You would still have to pick them up from Guest Services, but the tickets themselves don't have names on the them, so anyone can use them.

They are non refundable.

We ended up with an extra ticket. We gave the ticket to a perfect stranger. It was a great feeling . She tried to pay us for the ticket afterwors, but I told her it would ruin my warm fuzzy feeling. :rotfl:

yeartolate said:
They are non refundable.

We ended up with an extra ticket. We gave the ticket to a perfect stranger. It was a great feeling . She tried to pay us for the ticket afterwors, but I told her it would ruin my warm fuzzy feeling. :rotfl:

Wow, that was so nice of you. :)

Can't beat those warm fuzzies.

Thanks - It all worked out. Seems MIL was confused :confused3. She will use all 5 tickets I ordered for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter