Fantasmic at MGM or DL?

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
We've seen Fantasmic at MGM. Loved it. Is the one at DL different/better/same or how would you describe it? We are planning on going to DL on Monday, October 30 and Tuesday October 31. No Fantasmic either day and parks close at 8 p.m. Would it be worth it to try to go Sunday October 29 when Fantasmic is on and park stays open later? We are at a wedding on Saturday night at Newport Beach so had planned to sleep in and then go to DL on Monday. Just wondering how different Fantasmic is than the one we have seen. I also think crowds would be less on Monday and Tuesday than Sunday and we will be more rested. Deb

Everyone has told me that Fantasmic at DL is better than the one at MGM. I honestly can't say if that's true, because it's been years since I saw Fantasmic at MGM. But the DL version uses the Columbia as part of the show in addition to the Mark Twain Riverboat.

We have done Fantasmic at WDW and DL, and I think DL is better. We did the Fantasimc dessert buffet balcony seats. It was a great experience. I loved how they used the Columbia in the show. If this is your 1 and only trip to DL I would go to see it.

We have done both without any reservations. Most would say that Fantasmic at DL is better, and I would agree. It is worth doing.

The way that reservations work at DL is completely different than MGM, and they are in high demand and for busier times run out of reservations on the morning when they open, which is 30 days/1 month in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter