Fantasmic and Star Wars

KyGoofyFamily

Earning My Ears
Been quite a while since the family has been to WDW. A lot has changed. We will be there the first week of Oct. My question, is it possible to do the Star Wars fireworks and Famtasmic on the same evening? We only plan on one evening at HS. Would love to see both. Thanks for any input.

I was wondering the same thing. We have the fantasmic dinner package but would love to see the star wars firework show

No its not possible based on the timings for late September, they show Fantasmic at park closing (8pm) and Star Wars Spectacular 15 minutes before park close (7:45), I expect these hours will continue into October.

As Fantasmic lasts at least 22 minutes it is impossible to watch both shows on the same night, you will need to park hop and do a second evening.

It's hard to obtain a good spot for the fireworks if you go to FANTASMIC. The Star Wars show has limited spaces with good visibility. We had to secure our spot last week 30 mins prior to show time.

Are Star Wars fireworks happening during the 1st week of October? Last time I saw, they are not....that is when we will be there and I was really sad!

Are Star Wars fireworks happening during the 1st week of October? Last time I saw, they are not....that is when we will be there and I was really sad!

Times are announced through to October 1st. But they only seen to be confirming one or two weeks at a time for some reason. I'm pretty certain the fireworks will continue, they only built the permanent concrete towers to house the projectors in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter