Fantasmic, ADR's and crowds..during free dining.

Beckysc

Mouseketeer
I am planning out my ADR's for free dining. We are thinking about going to Disney Studios on a day that they are having Fantasmic, Thursday Aug 19. My family doesn't care about seeing it again, but I was wondering if the park will be more crowded than going on a day that it is not showing. My boys really love Toy Story Mania, and I'm willing to swap days if it will be less crowded in the park over all...

I was thinking about trying to get an ADR for Mamma Melrose, but it will it be harder to get with all the Fantasmic Dinner Packages wanting to eat there?

Thanks in advance...

I was thinking about trying to get an ADR for Mamma Melrose, but it will it be harder to get with all the Fantasmic Dinner Packages wanting to eat there?

Thanks in advance...
It probably is more crowded on days when Fantasmic is showing, or when there are morning or evening extra magic hours.

On a Fantasmic day, it would be hard to get an early reservation at MM, but it shouldn't be so hard to get a later one. But if you don't want to see Fantasmic I would just go on a different day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter