Fantasia Miniature Golf Accessibility??

jdremann

Earning My Ears
How accessible or in-accessible is the Fantasia Miniature Golf courses? Looking for access with a Jazzy power chair. Is it potentially playable within the wheelchair? If not, is there an accessible pathway for watching others in party play? Any additional information will be appreciated, thanks. We'll be there in early Nov.

FIRST OFF....WELCOME TO disABILITIES!! :)

Well I can only speak for winter/summer land mini golf...but I was able to play from my manual chair, and I'm fairly immobile....I lost@ but I was able to play :D

Feel free to ask any questions you have about accessibility here..and my PM box and email are always open! :)

We were at Fantasia about 10 days ago.... My DH & 2 children played... because of the heat I just stayed with the CM's in there small building... they told me I could certainly go out to be with the family, but I just indicated I couldn't take the heat so had decided to stay with them instead! They were very nice older gentlemen.... But, it appears that the whole course would be traversible with the powerchair.....

On a sidenote, have you flown with your Jazzy? We leave mine at home & take the manual... I also rented a powerchair through Care Medical for the four days....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter