• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fanny packs?

jimmiej

I invented the Naked Segway Tour
Anyone know where I can get good fannypacks for my family? Stores, websites?

I got a fairly large one for me (holds camera, etc.) at Wilson's leather. They had a sale last year at this time. Was originally 29.99 and I got it for 3.88

Try ebags.com, I just got a great waist bag that has a padded section for my camcorder. Also rei.com and campmor.com are good sites to check out, and Target often has decent and less expensive waist packs.

Don't know how big you're looking for, but I ordered one for each of us at overstock.com and they are like canvas-type material so I can throw them in the washer. They are just big enough not to be a burden and they were realllllllly cheap, like $7.49 apiece. Occasionally overstock offers free shipping too. I have had great success there.

Carla

You'll find a good selection in the purse/totebag section at Wal-Mart. The one I'm using now has made at least three trips to Disney plus many trips to our local amusement park, etc. When it gets dirty, I throw it in the washing machine. Cost: around $4. Two of my sons have the same one, in different colors. If you've not used a fanny pack before, make sure not to get one that is too big -- you want to be able to move around the parks with ease without feeling like a pack mule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter