Fanny packs on horseback trail rides?

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if we can bring a small fanny pack on the trail rides at Ft Wilderness? I’d like to bring my phone to take pictures!

Does anyone know if we can bring a small fanny pack on the trail rides at Ft Wilderness? I’d like to bring my phone to take pictures!

They do not allow phones/cameras or anything handheld while on the trail rides. They have free lockers you can put your things in and if you are going with someone else you can take a photo of people in your party just before you get on and/or when you get back (if you get off your horse before they do).

They do not allow phones/cameras or anything handheld while on the trail rides. They have free lockers you can put your things in and if you are going with someone else you can take a photo of people in your party just before you get on and/or when you get back (if you get off your horse before they do).

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter