fanny packs for kids

wendyww

Mouseketeer
Can you guys tell me where to find good fanny packs for kids? They are ages 8 and 5. Maybe ones with water bottles?:sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny:

Target has Coleman Kids fanny packs that come with a water bottle. They are around $13.00 each. O check out Coleman.com.

I see you are from Wisconsin. I picked a couple from our local OshKoshBGosh store. I also have purchased one from JCPenney's - Arizona brand. Hope this helps.

great! We have an OshkoshBgosh outlet store in Oshkosh I wonder if they have them there? I'll check it out as well as Target.:smooth:

Hello Kitty stores also have some nice one that fit little ones well.

If you don't find the fanny packs, consider the small back packs and water bottles with a strap. We found great mini back packs at Claire's in the mall. I can't remember if we saw fanny packs there or not. Claire's is a trendy store that does a lot of ear piercing and sells hair clips, jewelry, etc.... Just in case you don't have one there, there might be a similar chain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter