Family hotel London night before eurostar

emmamc252

Mouseketeer
So we will be arriving in London euston the night before our eurostar train to dlp. Can anyone recommend hotel with a good location (preferably walking) for a family of 4 all in 1 room?

Premier inn there are loads in that area there is one on next to you station.
Loads of travelodges ok for a over night we use the central one as we get into kings cross it's 2 min from Eurostar

It's not really a 'family hotel', but if you are looking for somewhere that is cheap and more than adequate for a one night stop-over, the Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scot is a great price. It's about a five minute walk from the station. The trip advisor reviews are not very good but I have stayed there twice and it has been clean and quiet! Then again I have not stayed at any of the other hotels in the area, so I can't compare.

We always stay in premier inn Kings Cross. It's clean, comfy and on,y a 30 second walk to the Eurostar.

Same here, we always stay at Premier Inn Kings Cross, the location is superb, 30 secs walk, all the rooms etc are insulated and you wont hear a thing at night, we always have a proper nights sleep there and the breakfasts are wonderful.

Its not the cheapest but by far the best and most comfortable that we have used in that area.

Add another vote for Premier Inn. Our family of four flew into London from the USA, did a long, busy day of sights in London, crashed for a couple of hours at Premier Inn, then walked out to find some dinner - lots of fast food and a few other choices in the area, plus the hotel restaurant seemed good. We then returned, spent a perfectly restful night and, had a GREAT breakfast in the hotel the next morning before walking over to take the Eurostar to DLP. Great location, fine room for the night, enough room for the 4 of us (2 adults, 2 daughters 14 and 10) to be perfectly comfortable. Nice bathroom. Can't wait to do it again!!

I've only stayed over in London once, last year before our Halloween trip, but we stayed at the Kings Cross Royal Scott Travelodge.

We were a bit concerned about the Tripadvisor reviews before we went and to be honest would have preferred Premier Inn, but the price for Premier Inn was crazy and as 3 adults travelling, we would have had to have booked 2 rooms at the Premier Inn whereas Travelodge allowed 3 adults in one room.

It was within walking distance of St Pancras and was perfectly fine for what we needed - a cheap room for the night where we could get a good night's sleep before being up the next morning for the direct Eurostar to DLP.

I wouldn't describe it as luxury by any means but the food from the bar on an evening was good and the breakfast was fine (although it was very busy when we were there and they seemed to run out of things rather often so there was sometimes a wait until it was replenished!)

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Kings Cross Bloomsbury. Looking at Google Maps, it shouldn't be too far of a walk from St. Pancras and the rooms sleep four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter