Family from Norway coming for first visit. July 27 One day only. Any advice?

Diane Smith

Earning My Ears
Family from Norway coming for first visit. July 27 One day only. 6 adults, 7 children from 2 - 14 years old.

I don't know where to start to find tickets/advice for my family from Norway. 6 adults, 7 kids. They have a hotel within walking distance. They want to go on June 27, 2016. Any suggestions for discount tickets, fastpass? etc? Is it easier for me to buy the tickets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I will not be there with them, so they will be on their own.

I presume they want to go just to the regular disneyland. I don't even understand the difference between "adventure park" or "Disneyland Resort" "Disneyland California"? I think hopping to two parks would be too complicated. One park has enough to see, doesn't it? Should they just get tickets at the gate? Just in case somebody is sick, or something happened with their flight?

Fastpasses are free.

They should only go to one park. The original-Disneyland.

You can buy tickets on disneyland's official web site if you know which day they'll be at the park.

There are many hotels in walking distance. The Camelot inn & suites, best western park place inn, desert in & suites and others are less than 10 minutes away. What is the budget for hotels? How many rooms do you need?

I believe they can buy tickets via the Disneyland app on a smartphone that same morning - it will save the wait at the ticket booths which can be long. If no smartphone you can probably buy them using a computer and printer in the hotel business center at the last minute. I agree just DL is enough for 1 day.
It's difficult to get any kind of discount on tickets - but if you're local AAA offers some small discount sometimes or you can buy disney gift cards at Target at 5% off IF you have a Target card. Those you'd have to use at the ticket booth I think or just buy a few for use in the park on food/souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter