• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Cabana #21?

LoveStitch

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the Cabanas on the port activities...they're all sold out, of course...except for one.

It said it was Family Cabana #21 - and the price was astronomical - $966.43! What gives with that one? I thought #21 was a Serenity Bay Cabana anyway?

its the double sized one, brand new. you can have as many as, I believe, 20 people in it. its at the very end of the cabanas on the family beach.

We just had it on the Sept 11th dream cruise. We were 16 people for my 50th birthday. It was the highlight of the trip. We had the beach to ourselves. It included floats, bikes, snorkel equipment. It is huge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter