Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

I was just thinking it was time to sign up for the Halloween exchange....and I just missed it. Drat! If you need an alternate to step in for someone, then let me know. This is my favorite exchange... the one I wait for all year. Boo hoo hoo!

Judy

Jen, if you want to start a sent/received thread, I will stick it for you at the top! :)

Thanks, Beanie!

There are still 5 names that need to be picked up!!!

I've got my name and now I'm psyched to go shopping!

I got my name. Today is my day off work, maybe I could get started shopping. I'm glad this gave me an excuse to go shopping!:p

Is this the sent/recieved thread?

If so, just wanted to say that my exchange has been mailed out this morning.

Yes, this is now the sent & received thread. You are fast, Patsy!

birdwpa- Sorry you missed the sign-ups. There is a Fall exchange starting over on the community board. Sign-ups end on the 30th, so hopefully you'll make that one.

Originally posted by J&D
Yes, this is now the sent & received thread. You are fast, Patsy!

I want my recipent to have the items so that he or she can use it for Halloween.

There are still 5 names that need to be picked up!!!
I got mine and let me tell you something, I was less than thrilled,, You didn't listen to a word I said !!!!:mad: :mad:
I told you I wanted to send to michelle so I could save on postage,, but no you had to go and give me some stranger:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Way to go...You know what I'm going to teach that baby of yours,,When mom says NO, do it anyways,, if she doesn't listen, why should you....:teeth: :teeth:
I'm just kidding::yes:: ::yes:: :hug:

Hey Laurie, take a pill already!! :p :p

My package is going out in the mail tomorrow morning!! :) Going to the west of me, but then again, everything is to the west of me, well, except Maine, but anyway...

;):)

I'm going to go shopping for mine this weekend. I feel like I'm way behind everyone. You people are FAST! My pal WILL get theirs BEFORE the deadline.
Am I correct in assuming that we do not send our package anonymously? Is it Ok to let my pal know who I am when I send their package? Or can I send it and let them guess?

Am I correct in assuming that we do not send our package anonymously?
Yes, since this one isn't technically a secret pal exchange.

I received a huge box today in the mail!! Thanks so much Patsy (Mommytotwo), you really outdid yourself!! There is so much stuff here.
A bottle of Plumeria Body Lotion
A Garden Rain scented candle
A box of miniature pumpkin candles
2 Halloween Potholders
A Halloween oven mit
A package of Halloween die cuts
A bag of LifeSaver Gummies
A bottle of Morning Glory Body Mist
A pumpkin Cookie Cutter
A Ghost Cookie Cutter
5 Butterfinger Crisp Candy Bars (Yummy, my favorite!!)
A halloween kitchen towel
A CD of Scary Sounds
A bunch of Halloween candy inside a Pumpkin bag!
...and this all came inside a Purple Pumpkin that you use for Trick or treating!!

I am overwhelmed at all this stuff I am looking at!! Thanks again, Patsy, I love everything!! My Daughter is going to love the Purple pumpkin, I just know it!! :)

Thanks Jen for organizing this, what a great exchange!! :)

Originally posted by Beanie
I received a huge box today in the mail!! Thanks so much Patsy (Mommytotwo), you really outdid yourself!! There is so much stuff here.
A bottle of Plumeria Body Lotion
A Garden Rain scented candle
A box of miniature pumpkin candles
2 Halloween Potholders
A Halloween oven mit
A package of Halloween die cuts
A bag of LifeSaver Gummies
A bottle of Morning Glory Body Mist
A pumpkin Cookie Cutter
A Ghost Cookie Cutter
5 Butterfinger Crisp Candy Bars (Yummy, my favorite!!)
A halloween kitchen towel
A CD of Scary Sounds
A bunch of Halloween candy inside a Pumpkin bag!
...and this all came inside a Purple Pumpkin that you use for Trick or treating!!

I am overwhelmed at all this stuff I am looking at!! Thanks again, Patsy, I love everything!! My Daughter is going to love the Purple pumpkin, I just know it!! :)

Thanks Jen for organizing this, what a great exchange!! :)

You're welcome Tricia, I had fun picking all of those things out. Hope your and your kids have a fun time trick-or-treating.

Sounds like a great package, Beanie! Since when have Butterfingers become a part of the Atkin's diet??? ;)

hdecker & Luvdancink- Please check your PM inboxes!

Hey Beanie,
If you can't eat those butterfingers (which just happen to be my favorite candy bar too) I would be glad to take them off your hands. I am on WW and I can use my flex points for those. Ha! I'm just kidding, you enjoy your special treats!
That's one of the great things about this exchange, you can get treats that you wouldn't necessarily buy for yourself. You have to enjoy them or you'll feel kind of bad if you don't, am I right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter