Siblings: 2
Pets: nope
*DCP DETAILS*
WDW or DL? Walt Disney World
What program I'm in Fall advantage 2014
Arrival date: may 19 ,2014
Role selected for:housekeeping
Wellness or Non-Wellness? Wellness
How many people do you want to live with? 3-6 I really don’t mind as long as we get a long
Preferred Housing Complex: Vista Way, Chatham, or Paterson
*LIFESTYLE*
Do you party? How often? I Like to party a decent amount. Yet, work comes first.
Do you drink? No
Do you smoke? No.
Do you like to cook? Yes! I cook all the time!! Or I try to lol
Night person or morning person? Night owl and morning person!
Do you snore? Sometimes.
Do you like your room hot or cold? I don’t mind either I can do cold with lots of blankets or warm.
Would you rather stay in or go out? Both, I love going out and having a good time, but lazy nights in are also lots of fun!
What do you like to do on days off/weekend? I like to go out, see a movie, hangout, relax maybe do some shopping and of to some of the parks.
Do you work out a lot? I work out 4 days a week but work comes first!
*PERSONALITY*
Three words that describe you: Outgoing, kind, fun
One good quality: Im super generous and a great friend
One bad quality: some times can be very forgetful.
Are you outgoing or quiet? Very outgoing!
Do you like to hang out with people or keeping to yourself? I like to be around people but sometimes being alone isn’t so bad!
What would you want in a roommate? Someone who wants to go out and do things with me and just likes to have a good time.
What are your biggest pet peeves? When you don't clean up after yourself.
Are you messy or organized? Both, I try and be clean but sometimes let things get away from me. Yet i am very organized!
How do you feel about sharing? I don’t mind at all.
Do you like having people over? Yes!
Favorite Music: I love any kind of music!
Favorite TV Shows: Once upon a time!!. Kim of queens, duck dynasty, law and order SUV!!
Favorite movie: titanic, Lincoln everything Disney
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, anything really I love to read a good book
Favorite Food: Don't really have one I love to try new things!
Favorite Candy: twizzlers
Favorite Drink: raspberry iced tea
Favorite Color: Yellow
*DISNEY*
Favorite Character: Lighting McQueen
Favorite Movie: Beauty and the beast
Favorite Princess: Belle
Favorite Prince: Aladdin
Favorite Villain: Scar
Favorite Park: magic kingdom or Epcot worlds showcase
Favorite Rides: Rockin Rollercoaster, Splash mountain, and mission space (orange line)
Disney Channel Show: that's so raven, Boy meets world!
Number of times at Walt Disney World: too many to count!!

Instagram- Aliyahmck2013

Name: Tess

Orientation: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Birthday/Age: June 4th 1995, Ill be 18 for a few days and then have my birthday in Disney =]

Hometown: Poughkeepsie, New York

School: SUNY Oneonta

Major: BS in Communication Studies with a concentration in PR

Religion: I'm not a religious person but if you are then that is great for you :)

Allergies: None that I have found

Job: None right now just a full time student

Siblings: An older brother

Pet: I have 3 dogs ( Pomeranian, Shih Tzu and a Great Dane)

*DCP DETAILS*

Going to WDW or DLR: Walt Disney World!

Role: Attractions!=]

What program: Fall Advantage

When are you arriving: May 27th

Wellness or non-wellness: Wellness since I'm under 21

How many people do you want to live with: Doesn't really matter to me, small or large group as long as people get a long and there isn't a lot of stupid drama.

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): Doesn't matter I am open to really any of them.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party- I like to hang out with people and have fun, I'm not a huge "party girl" but I do know how to party and have fun with my friends.

Do you drink: On occasion yes I will drink

Do you smoke: No

Do you like to cook: My cooking consists of pasta and other really easy meals. But hey a girl can learn. Plus I just love food in general

Night person or morning person: Night person all the way but have no problem waking up early.

Do you snore: Not that I know of

Bedroom look: I am pretty neat but I can admit that things can get messy but they never stay that way for long. And everything will always be on my side if it is a little messy.

Do you like the room hot or cold: Doesn't matter as long as I'm not in what feels like a volcano or the arctic circle.

Go out or stay in: Go out and explore! Although I do like having my stay in and relax days as well

Days off/weekends: Going to the parks as much as I can, exploring Florida or honestly just relaxing in the apartment and doing a little tanning

Work out a lot: I work out when I feel like I need to. Usually about twice a week and sometimes no times a week.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, funny, and friendly

One good quality: I’m a people person and love to meet new people and get to know them

One bad quality: I can be very sarcastic at times and sometimes if people don't realize I'm just making a joke it could upset them. BUT! I will always apologize if I hurt someones feelings. Oh! and I sing all the time but I'll stop if you ask and if I don't just throw something at me, it'll get the point across.

Outgoing or quiet: Very Outgoing. Sometimes people can't shut me up

Do you like hanging out with people or being by yourself:I love being around people and hanging out but just like everyone else I do enjoy my alone time.

What do you want in a roommate: I want someone who I can have fun with and who wants to enjoy all that this program offers. I am a pretty laid back person and don't want to have to deal with stupid drama that doesn't matter. I will always be there for my friends and I would like to have the same thing in return. Plus like I said I can be sarcastic so hopefully my roommate can take a joke and throw them right back at me. Also I don't judge other people, you are who you are, so don't judge me because of who I am.

Pet peeves: Overly dramatic people who could careless about others or just plain cruel to people. And people who are overly sensitive. Or someone who is very judgmental for no reason, just go with the flow and let people be who they are=]

Messy or organized: I am usually organized but i can definitely have my messy moments, especially when it comes to clothes in my closet or something, but at one point the mess bugs me and I will have to organize.

How do you feel about sharing: Sharing doesn't bother me at all, take what you want as long as you ask first I'll be good.

Do you like having people over: Surely love hanging out with people. Come whenever, just don't barge in at 3 a.m and start screaming or you will get duct taped. (kidding)

Favorite music: Everything and anything=] I am always open minded when it comes to music because i love it so much. But I will admit I am like 60 year old man and do love The Beach Boys and Aerosmith.

Favorite TV shows: When I have time I'll watch anything ranging from Greys Anatomy, Friends and Family Guy to the Cooking Network. Gotta love a show that makes you hungry.

Favorite Movies:
Disney: Toy Story, UP, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan..... every Disney Movie....

Other: Beaches, Micheal, Grease, Footloose, Titanic, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Casablanca..... I'm a huge movie buff in general honestly.

Favorite Books: I can't even choose I read everything I can get my hands on. I'm a complete nerd when it comes to a good book.

Favorite Food: I just love food. I am partial to Italian though and German.

Favorite Candy: Skittles, sour patch kids, chocolate.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Peter Pan or Belle

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan or all of them.

Favorite Prince: Simba

Favorite Princess: Belle or Rapunzel

Favorite Villain: Scar (one of the only Disney Villains who said what he was gonna do and then just did it)

Favorite Park: Hollywood studios or Magic Kingdom

Favorite Ride From Park: Tower of Terror or Rocking Roller Coaster, Splash Mountain or Pirates.

Favorite Show: Festival of the Lion King in Animal Kingdom, great show.

Number of times to Disney World: I have no idea. Too many to even try and count at this point.

Let me know if you think you would be a good match for me and lets talk!:cool1:

Name:Sky Skognes

Birthday/Age: September 20th 1993, 20, turning 21 on program

Hometown: Spokane

School: Spokane Community College

Major: Cosmetology

Religion: None

Are you allergic to anything?: Nope!

Where do you work? Cashier at Albertsons

Do you have any siblings? I have two younger sisters

Do you have any pets? Not anymore

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World!

What role did you accept? Merch!
What program are you attending? Fall 2014

What is your arrival date? August 18th!

Wellness or non-wellness? Wellness, not sure how I feel about moving when I turn 21 though. Seems like a lot of work after only being there a month.

How many people do you want to live with? Including me I could like 4, so 2 bedroom.

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I am thinking vista way and chatham square but am flexible on that.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I like to have fun and go out but I guess it really depends on your definition of party.

Do you drink? No.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I can't really cook haha

Are you a night person or morning person? Night person all the way unless have to get up early.

Do you snore? No not that I know of

What does your bedroom normally look like? It can get messy when I am busy but I like to pick up every week.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? right in the middle is best. Slightly cool when sleeping since it will be hot there.

Would you rather go out or stay in? Depends on my mood. There will be so much to do there that I can't wait to go out and do things! But I also think with the hectic work weeks a day in will be nice.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? While I am there I want to go to the parks as much as possible!

Do you work out a lot? Never haha

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Loyal, shy (at first), dependent

One good quality: I am super loyal to someone

One bad quality: I am very shy when I first get to know people

Are you outgoing or quiet? At first I am quiet, if I feel like I am connecting with someone though I get to be outgoing.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Hanging out with people is awesome and much needed. But me time once and a while is also needed.

What would you want in a roommate? I want someone who I get along with and become really great friends with! I want all of the suitemates to be close so we can have great times, and less fighting. Someone who is clean would also be appreciated :p and maybe someone outgoing so they push me to stop being so shy hahah

What are your biggest pet peeves? Lying really makes me mad. And someone who is stubborn and can't look at things from a different perspective.

Are you messy or organized? I love to get organized then it can get messy, then I organize all over haha.

How do you feel about sharing? Not a problem, ask first!

Do you like having people over? Yeah when its reasonable

Favorite Music: the maine, a day to remember, brand new, the wonder years, neck deep. and disney soundtracks!

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking bad, the occasional crappy reality tv show, and oddly enough really old shows haha

Favorite Movies: Disney: The little mermaid, peter pan, pocahontas, and cinderella are my top faves. Oh and frozen, even though its new, certainly has its place.
Otherwise: Beetlejuice, grease, the notebook (sometimes) the shining.

Favorite Books: Anything by stephen king, but the shining was probably my favorite. I have read the harry potter series a million times. and mysteries are always good.

Favorite Food: I am honestly so picky. Its annoying

Favorite Candy: red sour patch kids

Favorite Drink: Diet coke, totally addicted!

Favorite Color: Pink!

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Ariel!

Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite Prince: Hmm Eric, Flynn, or Kristoff

Favorite Princess: Ariel!

Favorite Villain: Captain hook or hades

Favorite Park: Disneyland (only one I have been to)

Favorite Ride from the following parks: deleted this section since I have not been to wdw. I love indianna jones, haunted mansion, pirates, and peter pan at dl though.

Disney Channel Show: I honestly don't watch this channel anymore, oops

Favorite Show: I love seeing the Aladdin musical at dl

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: wdw 0 disneyland 6 (7 by the time the program starts!)

I am so excited for this experience and really hope I can meet some awesome roommates before hand! If you think I would make a good roommate, or even suitemate lemme know! Can't wait!

Name: Lara Hunt

Birthday/Age: 17 April 1995 (will be 19)

Hometown: Albuquerque, New Mexico

School: Brigham Young University

Major: Animation

Religion: Christian

Allergies: Fresh Mango

Work: I am a cook in a local buffet

Siblings: 2 little brothers, 1 little sister

Pets: 1 cat, 2 little brothers (just kidding, I love them to bits)

*DCP Details*

WDW or DL? Walt Disney World!

What program? Fall Advantage 2014

Arrival Date: 19 May 2014

Role: Custodial

Wellness/Non-wellness? Wellness

How many roommates? The more the merrier!

Preferred Housing Complex: Patterson or Chatham

*Lifestyle*

Do you like to party? How often? I like to go on adventures and I like movie parties, but I can't dance haha

Do you drink? No

Do you smoke? No

Do you like to cook? YES! Be warned, its mostly Mexican and pasta.

Night owl or morning person? I just need 5 hours of sleep and food, time of day is not that important to me.

Do you snore? Not to my knowledge. I once stayed up all night to check and I didn't snore even once.

Do you like your room hot or cold? Hot. But I have lived all my life with people who love the cold so I have a mountain of blankets and sweaters. If you like the cold, bring it on.

Would you rather stay in or go out? I love to go on adventures with people, but I do appreciate a good book-reading/drawing/napping session.

What do you like to do on your days off? Go on adventures, watch movies, draw, play with Maya (animation software), read books, take naps, cook, work out, swim, hang out, climb trees, pretty much anything a 5 year old would do, croquet, eat fruit snacks, etc

Do you like to work out? Yes! Especially with other people:)

*Personality*

Three words that describe you: Easygoing, fun loving, loyal

Good Quality: I usually make too much food, which is good if you like Mexican food

Bad Quality: I am grumpy before I eat breakfast or if I get less than 5 hours of sleep (although usually people just think that I am being weirdly quiet). I also tend to forget to take my dishes off the drying rack

Outgoing or quiet? I am outgoing, but I probably won't talk your ears off unless it is after 2am or something

Do you prefer hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I definitely like to hang out with people, even if we are just reading books in the same room, but I can appreciate some personal time as well

What do you want in a roommate? Someone who likes adventures and will tolerate my goofiness. Bonus if they help me from having huge amounts of leftovers.

Biggest pet peeves: Talking about people behind their back/Passive agressiveness. Picking your nose and wiping it on the couch/furniture

Messy or Organized? I am pretty clean, but I can leave sketchbooks, pencils, pens, and blankets in random places and I generally have a pile of sweaters on my bed

Do you like having people over? Sure! But I prefer to go to other people's places

Favorite Music: HAHAHAHAHA. I like pretty much anything except the Beach Boys and elevator music (the kind they play in craft stores and clothes stores. and elevators)

Favorite TV Shows: Probably Psych. The only shows that I have watched all the way through are Danny Phantom, Generator Rex, and the Powerpuff Girls. I am not 5, I swear. *Nervous Breathing*

Favorite Movie: Oh dear, here comes the list. Emperor's New Groove, Mulan, Iron Giant, Lilo and Stitch, How to Train Your Dragon, Treasure Planet, Titan AE, Princess and the Frog, the Matrix, Rise of the Guardians, Star Wars V, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Swan Princess, Meet the Robinsons, Ice Age, Lion King, Bugs Life, Toy Story 2, Finding Nemo, Kung Fu Panda, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, MIB, Bolt, so many others

Favorite Books: Anything by Timothy Zahn, especially the Dragonback series and the Thrawn Trilogy, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, the H.I.V.E. series, the Alex Rider series, One Punch Man(this one is a comic)

Favorite Food: Mashed potatoes, chicken enchiladas, arroz con leche, fruit snacks, curry

Favorite Candy: CHOCOLATE

Favorite Drink: Milk, Jarritos, Hot Chocolate, Juice

Favorite Color: Red, Turquoise, Orange, Purple

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character:Lilo

Favorite Movie:Treasure Planet

Favorite Princess: Tiana and Mulan

Favorite Prince: Does David from Lilo and Stitch count? If not, then Prince Phillip.

Favorite Villain: Captain John Silver, Ursala

Favorite Park: Epcot

Favorite Ride: I can't remember, its been too long

Disney Channel Show: ? I don't really watch tv that much. Was Kim Possible Disney?

Number of Times at Walt Disney World: 1

I can't wait to meet my fellow nerds! Contact me if you think that we would be good roommates!

Name: Hayden

Orientation: Queer

Relationship Status: Engaged

Birthday/Age: January 5, 23 (turning 24 just before the program ends!)

Hometown: Kennebunk, Maine

School: Lasell College, Newton Massachusetts

Major: BS in Psychology, minor in Womens Studies

Religion: Raised Catholic, not practicing

Allergies: I am deathly allergic to cats...

Job: Tutoring for a class I co-teach. After I graduate in May? No idea.

Pet: 3 dogs, 2 horses

*DCP DETAILS*

Going to WDW or DLR: Walt Disney World

Role: Merchandising

What program: Fall '14

When are you arriving: August 4!

Wellness or non-wellness: Wellness

How many people do you want to live with: I really have no preference. I just want to live with people who are respectful.

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I would love to live in Chatham Square.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party : Nope

Do you drink: No

Do you like to cook: Uh I can make chicken and rice and that is about the extent of my kitchen prowess.

Night person or morning person: I just dislike waking up in general, but once I'm up I am good for the day. I do tend to wake up early though.

Do you snore: I'm a really sloppy sleeper; I talk sometimes in my sleep, and I am restless, but I do not snore!

Bedroom look: I'm a stress-cleaner, so my room gets pretty messy and then I clean it all. But when I have a roommate I live with, my side stays impeccable almost all the time.

Do you like the room hot or cold: I would prefer too hot rather than too cold, but honestly I just like room temperature

Go out or stay in: I'm sort of a home-body, but I'm decidedly not one of those "stay in and watch Netflix 24/7" types.

Days off/weekends: Sleeping probably, and definitely hitting up the parks!

Work out a lot: Ahhahaha no. Nope.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words to describe you: Good listener, motivated, interesting.

One good quality: I'm really good at not starting/perpetuating drama.

One bad quality: I'm really shy, so a lot of times I come off as stand-offish or really really REALLY awkward.

Outgoing or quiet: Quiet. I'm a recovering introvert.

Do you like hanging out with people or being by yourself:Usually I enjoy being by myself, but if I consider you a friend I have no issues hanging out for a long time.

What do you want in a roommate: I need someone that's non-judgmental, first and foremost. Honestly, I am pretty sure I can deal with most dudes, but my room has to be somewhere I can feel safe. Respect is my biggest thing. Anything else, I'm pretty sure I can handle, as long as we respect each other.

Pet peeves: I am pretty straight-edge (do people say that anymore or is that too much of a 2007 term?) so it really bothers me when I live with people who smoke and drink in the room, especially after we agree the room is off-limits for that sort of thing.

Messy or organized: Organized

How do you feel about sharing: Ask me first, it will probably depend on the item

Do you like having people over: During reasonable hours, preferably with advanced notice.

Favorite music: Ugh my music taste makes me sound like I'm stuck in 2005. Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance. I swear I'm not actually in high school.

Favorite TV shows: I don't actually have cable, so I never really know what's on TV. I love Bob's Burgers though. And Attack on Titan.

Favorite Movies: Labyrinth! The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Favorite Books: I will read just about anything, but I'm really into the Lies of Locke Lamora series right now.

Favorite Food: Food doesn't really thrill me, so I can't really say I have a favorite.

Favorite Candy: Dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt omfg.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Peter Pan, probably? Or Lotte.

Favorite Movie: Frozen

Favorite Prince: Aladdin or Kuzko

Favorite Princess: Merida

Favorite Villain: Prince Hans! That was just so manipulative and NO ONE saw it coming.

Number of times to Disney World: See you're assuming I've ever BEEN to Disney at all in my life. I went once when I was 2, so I don't remember it.

Favorite Park: From research I've done/stories I've heard, I'll say Epcot

Favorite Ride From Park: My mom told me that I really loved the Tea Cups because I was afraid of anything else...?

Favorite Show: I have no idea

Name: Jessica

Birthday/Age: November 29, 1990 (23)

Hometown: Miami, Florida

School: Florida International University

Major: BS in Public Relations, Minor in Marketing

Religion: I'm not a religious person but if you are then that is great for you (got this from the person above me)

Allergies: Just to the antibiotic Penicillin

Job: Part time clerk at a law firm

Siblings: An older sister

Pet: I have 1 dog, her name is Lola :)

*DCP DETAILS*

Going to WDW or DLR: Walt Disney World!

Role: Merchandise

What program: Fall

When are you arriving: August 18th

Wellness or non-wellness: Non-wellness since I am over 21

How many people do you want to live with: I think ideal will be 4-5 girls

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I think Chatham Square will be good, I just definitely don’t want to live in Vista Way

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party?: Not really, I like to hang out with people and grab a bit to eat or whatever but I don’t like to “party” per say

Do you drink: On social occasions only really

Do you like to cook: Never really cooked before!

Night person or morning person: Not sure? Haha. I guess night person but morning person as well.

Do you snore: Not that I know of

Bedroom look: I like things to be neat so my room is pretty organized

Do you like the room hot or cold: Prefer cold to go to sleep but not too cold (like in the low 70s)

Go out or stay in: I like to stay in but I also like to go out. Depends if I’m tired and had a long day.

Days off/weekends: Going to the parks, playing sports, etc.

Work out a lot: Not really.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words to describe you: Friendly, honest, loyal

One good quality: I like to meet new people and I’m always opened to hang out

One bad quality: I sometimes need to be by myself and have some alone time which can be seen as bad, but it’s just because I need to recharge my battery. I’m also quite sarcastic.

Outgoing or quiet: Pretty quiet but if I feel comfortable with you and we have a lot of things in common I am very outgoing.

Do you like hanging out with people or being by yourself: Yes, I love meeting and hanging out with new people but I think alone time is also very important

What do you want in a roommate: I want someone who I can have fun with and wants to hang out and explore all the things this program has to offer and someone who is drama-free because I really try to get away from stuff like that.

Pet peeves: People who only think about themselves

Messy or organized: I am usually organized but sometimes things get crazy in my life/schedule and my room can get a little messy but I hate seeing it like that so I try to clean it up right away when I have time

How do you feel about sharing: I don’t mind sharing if people ask for my permission first

Do you like having people over: Sure! But not at odd times like 4am when I’m trying to sleep and everyone is talking loudly

Favorite music: I love alternative punk rock and pop music. I’m a “fangirl” for a lot of bands such as McFly, The Wanted, Good Charlotte, James Blunt, etc. I also LOVE musicals

Favorite TV shows: oh gosh, I watch so many haha. My all-time favorite is Friday Night Lights. Current shows I watch are: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Arrow, Once Upon a Time, etc.

Favorite Movies:
Disney: Toy Story, Ratatouille, Tangled, Frozen, Beauty & The Beast, Meet the Robinsons, etc.

Other: Walk the Line, High School Musical, Hairspray, NEWSIES, Bridesmaids, 21 Jumpstreet, Elf, Home Alone

Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Hunger Games

Favorite Food: ahhh so many! I can’t wait to spend my off-days going to lunch/dinner at Epcot

Favorite Candy: Snickers, Gummy lifesavers (berry flavored), skittles, Mars bar (UK)

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Peter Pan

Favorite Movie: Toy Story

Favorite Prince: Aladdin

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel

Favorite Villain: No clue really, maybe Gaston?

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom or Epcot

Favorite Ride From Park: MK – Peter Pan’s Flight -- Epcot – Mission Mars (green)

Favorite Show: Not to keen on the shows they have

Number of times to Disney World: Way too many

**Let me know if you think you would be a good match for me and lets talk! Send me a PM :dancer: **

The Host is such a good book! I read it a while ago, back in 2010 and then watched the movie when it come out and had to buy the book to read it again!:yay:

We do have a lot in common, it would be fun to hang out!
I'm really looking forward to the DCP. I've wanted to work for Disney for sooooo long and have never been to WDW so this will be a fun new adventure.

Oh and I just re-read that you like the Pirates movies too! Those movies are great! :)
I saw the Queen Anne's Revenge ship while living here in Hawaii, it was amazing looking!!

I love that book too! :thumbsup2

I actually met two of the actors (Max & Jake) when they came to Miami for a promo tour

It seems like there's a lot of older people in the program. Is there any people that are 19 or so because I feel like I'm the only one -___-

It seems like there's a lot of older people in the program. Is there any people that are 19 or so because I feel like I'm the only one -___-

I believe I've seen about 3 people who are 19 post here on this thread.

I feel like there is a lot of young people, like you, going into the program.

I'm 23 and was expecting for more people my age to be going

Im on Twitter too! @creatorclsv

Name: Chris L.

Birthday/Age: April 19, 1992 (21)

Hometown: Glenburnie, Maryland
School: Morgan State University

Major: Marketing

Religion: Baptist (but everyone has their own beliefs)

Are you allergic to anything?: nah

Where do you work? Marketing intern at MSU

Do you have any siblings? 3 bro's 2 sisters

Do you have any pets? Iguana

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World

What role did you accept? Quick Food Service

What program are you attending? Fall Advantage 2014

What is your arrival date? June 9th

Wellness or non-wellness? non-wellness (because im 21+ think thats automatic)

How many people do you want to live with? (Having a lot of roommates can be crazy fun or crazy gross) Im social so 4+

Dorm: Vista

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I'm social if the environment is good and responsible

Do you drink? gross

Do you smoke? grosser

Do you like to cook? Im trying lol:stir::sick:

Are you a night person or morning person? Id be awake 24/7 if I could(No preference

Do you snore? ..dunno..im sleep when it happens lol

What does your bedroom normally look like? Way organized

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? warm with a breeze flowing, its pretty nice

Would you rather go out or stay in? Out

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Travel, hangout, games,etc

Do you work out a lot? welcome to p90x bro lol

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: well-rounded, outgoing, sophisticated

One good quality: looks

One bad quality: I don't trust too easily(use good judgment)

Are you outgoing or quiet? Outgoing and social. But sometimes I like things to slow down and enjoy the quiet

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? The more the merrier

What would you want in a roommate? FIRST: Clean, SECOND: considerate THIRD: can be one of the bro's, pretty chill, and can hangout

What are your biggest pet peeves? obnoxiousness

How do you feel about sharing? Depends on the item, if its scarce no lol, if its plenty,yeah. Personal items,hands off

Do you like having people over? yeah, hangout,have fun, be considerate

Favorite Music: I listen to everything, I'll most likely raid your playlist lol(Th e Killers, Kanye, coldplay

Favorite TV Shows: I dont watch much t.v.

Favorite Movies: Huge fan of Zombie movies

Favorite Books: Self-help(richdadpoordad), almost everything Aristotle has written

Favorite Food: Im a College student so....uuuuuh hotdogs and beans lol. I like to eat out tho

Favorite Candy: eh

Favorite Drink: tea

Favorite Color: Red

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: mickey

Favorite Movie: a goofy movie

Favorite Prince: idk

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite Villain: idk:confused3

Favorite Park: never been to disneyworld:confused3

Favorite Ride from the following parks::confused3

Magic Kingdom:
Epcot:

Animal Kingdom:

Hollywood Studios:

Disney Channel Show: phineas and ferb..idk if it comes on anymore tho

Favorite Show: :confused3

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: 0

connect with me, im looking for some people to get to know when I get down there. Twitter: @creatorclsv

Im on Twitter too! @creatorclsv

Name: Chris L.

Birthday/Age: April 19, 1992 (21)

Hometown: Glenburnie, Maryland
School: Morgan State University

Major: Marketing

Religion: Baptist (but everyone has their own beliefs)

Are you allergic to anything?: nah

Where do you work? Marketing intern at MSU

Do you have any siblings? 3 bro's 2 sisters

Do you have any pets? Iguana

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World

What role did you accept? Quick Food Service

What program are you attending? Fall Advantage 2014

What is your arrival date? June 9th

Wellness or non-wellness? non-wellness (because im 21+ think thats automatic)

How many people do you want to live with? (Having a lot of roommates can be crazy fun or crazy gross) Im social so 4+

Dorm: Vista

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I'm social if the environment is good and responsible

Do you drink? gross

Do you smoke? grosser

Do you like to cook? Im trying lol

Are you a night person or morning person? Id be awake 24/7 if I could(No preference

Do you snore? ..dunno..im sleep when it happens lol

What does your bedroom normally look like? Way organized

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? warm with a breeze flowing, its pretty nice

Would you rather go out or stay in? Out

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Travel, hangout, games,etc

Do you work out a lot? welcome to p90x bro lol

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: well-rounded, outgoing, sophisticated

One good quality: looks

One bad quality: I don't trust too easily(use good judgment)

Are you outgoing or quiet? Outgoing and social. But sometimes I like things to slow down and enjoy the quiet

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? The more the merrier

What would you want in a roommate? FIRST: Clean, SECOND: considerate THIRD: can be one of the bro's, pretty chill, and can hangout

What are your biggest pet peeves? obnoxiousness

How do you feel about sharing? Depends on the item, if its scarce no lol, if its plenty,yeah. Personal items,hands off

Do you like having people over? yeah, hangout,have fun, be considerate

Favorite Music: I listen to everything, I'll most likely raid your playlist lol(Th e Killers, Kanye, coldplay

Favorite TV Shows: I dont watch much t.v.

Favorite Movies: Huge fan of Zombie movies

Favorite Books: Self-help(richdadpoordad), almost everything Aristotle has written

Favorite Food: Im a College student so....uuuuuh hotdogs and beans lol. I like to eat out tho

Favorite Candy: eh

Favorite Drink: tea

Favorite Color: Red

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: mickey

Favorite Movie: a goofy movie

Favorite Prince: idk

Favorite Villain: idk

Favorite Park: never been to disneyworld

Favorite Ride from the following parks:

Magic Kingdom:
Epcot:

Animal Kingdom:

Hollywood Studios:

Disney Channel Show: phineas and ferb..idk if it comes on anymore tho

Favorite Show:

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: 0

connect with me, im looking for some people to get to know when I get down there. Twitter: @creatorclsv

i'm going to turn 20 just before i arrive so i'm pretty close!

also fyi if anyone is confused: if you are under 21 you HAVE to be in Wellness. if you are over 21 you can chose Wellness or Non-Wellness

Name: Amanda M

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Birthday/Age: Dec. 04 1988

Hometown: Ridge, N.Y.

School: SUNY Delhi

Major: Hotel and Resort Management

Religion: None

Are you allergic to anything?: No

Where do you work? At Home

Do you have any siblings? Twin Sister

Do you have any pets? No

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World!

What role did you accept? Housekeeping
What program are you attending? Fall 2014

What is your arrival date? Sept. 2

Wellness or non-wellness? Off Site

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? Yes, but I’m getting to old lol (just kidding ur nvr to old to party)

Do you drink? Yes

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? Yes- but I’m horrible at it

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Curious, Caring and Fun

One good quality: I am a really mother

One bad quality: I forget things all the time

Are you outgoing or quiet? Outgoing

Favorite Music: 80’S Punk, Pop-Punk, Rock, Metal, Oldies, Post-Hardcore, Thrash

Favorite TV Shows: Big Bang Theroy! Once! Everybody Loves Raymond

Favorite Movies: Disney Movies, Titanic

Favorite Books: Harry Potter

Favorite Food: Bourbon Chicken

Favorite Candy: Milkyway’s

Favorite Drink: Vodka

Favorite Color: Hot Pink

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Gus Gus

Favorite Movie: Beauty and The Beast

Favorite Prince: Adam

Favorite Villain: Ursula

Favorite Park: Epcot

Favorite Ride from the following parks:

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion.

Epcot: Mission: Space Mountain

Animal Kingdom: The Safari

Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror.

Disney Channel Show: That’s so Raven

Favorite Show: Orange is the New Black

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Walt Disney World Once, Never to Disneyland.

Hi Everyone,
My friend and I are looking for 4 other girls Non Wellness for Patterson or Chatham. I am going to post my Roommate Survey and hers. Were both looking forward to exploring all Orlando has to offer, and would like some girls who don't mind a night in with some wine and hanging out. My role is Lifeguard, and hers is QSFB. Feel free to message me here or on one of the many other Social media sites.
Were Fall Advantage and Move in May 12th.

Here is my Survey...

Name: Nasia Leyva

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Birthday/Age: October 17th 1986 soooo Im 27

Hometown: Cape Coral FL

School: Currently @ Edison State, but transferring to UCF in the Fall

Major: Biology

Year in School: Junior

Religion: Not Religious

Are you allergic to anything? Nope!

Where do you work? I am a triage nurse for a OB GYN practice

Do you have any siblings? 2 younger sisters

Do you have any pets? Two dogs and a cat!

Who do you live with? My Boyfriend who will be joining me at Disney on Aug 4th

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you applying for WDW or DL? Walt Disney World

What roles did you accept: I was accepted for Lifeguard

What program are you applying for? FALL ADVANTAGE

Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Non Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? I’d prefer 3-4 bedrooms

Which housing complex would you like to live in? Chatham or Patterson

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? How often? Not Really, I do like going out to the bar for drinks, Karaoke, and just get togethers

Do you drink? Yes

Do you smoke? Nope

Do you like to cook? I can, but I choose not to most days

Are you a night person or morning person? A night person… but I like having a set schedule

Do you snore? Not unless I am sick

What does your bedroom normally look like? Usually picked up, I have the occasional messy days

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Prefer cold, with a fan on for noise

Would you rather go out or stay in? I usually stay in, but while at Disney I’d like to explore, hit the parks, and not really stay in..

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Currently I sleep in, but while there I’d like to do as much as possible.

Do you workout a lot? Most days as of late, Im not a body builder just try to get my Cardio in

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Outgoing, Nurturing, Nerdy

One good quality: I care a lot about people

One bad quality: I have lazy days

Are you outgoing or quiet? A bit of both!

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Hanging out with people

What would you want in a roommate? Easy to get along with, somewhat tidy, wants to get out as much as possible, Fun

What are your biggest pet peeves? Drunk People who act like a fool

Are you messy or organized? Organized

How do you feel about sharing? Im ok with it, as long as you ask

Do you like having people over a lot? Depends on the day…

Favorite thing to do: TV, the Mall, Disney,

Favorite Music: I listen to everything

Favorite TV Shows: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Dr Who, True Blood, Greys, and The Goldberg’s to name my top few…

Favorite Movies: I watch a lot of movies, Pretty much, anything Disney, Nicholas Sparks related, and Action

Favorite Books: Hunger Games

Favorite Food: I like a lot of different foods, but comfort food is my fav

Favorite Candy: Skittles and Starburst

Favorite Drink: Cranberry and Vodka, or Coke Zero

Favorite Color: Pink!

*DISNEY!*

Favorite Character: Ariel

Favorite Movie: Monsters Inc, Little Mermaid, Frozen

Favorite Prince: Beast

Favorite Villain: Cruela Devil

Favorite Park: MAGIC KINGDOM

Favorite Disney Channel Show: hmmmm sadly I don’t have Disney Channel, so I do not watch but when I did I believe I watch Lizzie Mcguire, That’s so Raven…

Ok here are a few Random Facts about me that you should probably know.

I am a type 1 Diabetic, What does that mean…. My body makes no insulin so I take shots everyday, like 5 times a day, so if needles or blood gross you out, I may not be the one for you.
I am a nurse, so I can usually be useful in a sticky situation
I am planning on bringing my TV and PS3, and a bunch of kitchen extras, I’ve been out in the world a while and have accumulated some things I don’t want to leave without…

Here is my roomies survey...
Name: Liah Foster
Orientation: Pansexual [I consider myself gender blind, but it's not like I go around flirting with everyone or trying to get people in my bed. It's something about me, but it's usually something no one knows unless I tell them. I'm pretty hetero-normative]
Birthday/Age: Jan 5th, 1993/21
Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
School: Eastern Michigan University
Major: Theatre
Year in School: Junior
Religion: Christian
Are you allergic to anything?: Pineapple juice but only if I ingest it.
Where do you work?: My university in 2 jobs.
Do you have any siblings?: Two younger sisters, 5 and 8
Do you have any pets?: 2 cats
Who do you live with?: Currently, my roommate in an apartment

DCP Details
Accepted into WDW or DL? WDW
Arrival Date? May 12th
What role? Character Attendant.
What program? FA
Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Non-wellness
How many people do you want to live with? No preference, but I want either Chatham or Patterson if available

Lifestyle
Do you party? How often? Depends on my mood, honestly. I can, but it's not a huge thing I do.
Do you drink or smoke? I occasionally drink, but do NOT smoke. I'd prefer someone who doesn't smoke.
Do you like to cook? Yes!
Are you a night person or morning person? Night person, unless my schedule calls for an early morning
Do you snore? I'm not sure.
What does your bedroom look like? Usually organized. If I'm really busy, sometimes it gets to be an organized mess, but my next day off is usually spent cleaning!
Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Cold, but not TOO cold. I like to cuddle into blankets at night and you can't do that if you're sweating! lol
Do you work out a lot? I usually work out a few times a week if I'm able to work it around work hours.

Personality
Three words that describe you: Outgoing, quirky, and blunt-honest
One good quality: I know how to have a good time
One bad quality: I tend to tell people 'how it is' without actually realizing it, but if people tell me that what I say upset them in any way whatsoever, I'm REALLY considerate and stop myself. I never MEAN to hurt anyone's feelings, I sometimes just say things without making my filter think about it.
Are you outgoing or quiet? Quiet, usually, until I'm comfortable with you.
Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Definitely a people person!
What do I want in a roommate? Someone I can go to the parks with, have fun, and have an all around awesome time with!
Biggest pet peeves: Messy or dishonest person when I ask them something directly.
Are you messy or organized? Organized.
How do you feel about sharing? I'm completely fine as long as you ask first and put it back in the same place that you found it
Do you like having people over a lot? As long as everyone is considerate
Favorite thing to do? Enjoy the popcorn-y smell of Main Street [it's weird, but it's honest! :p]

Favorite TV Show: Dr. Who, PLL, Grimm, Orange is the New Black, anything really! There are lots of things I just haven't had a chance to watch.
Favorite Movies: Anything horror, anything Disney. Not big on Rom-Coms
Favorite Books: Almost anything!
Favorite Foods: Sushi, anything homemade
Favorite Drink: I'm not really sure! I love southern-made sweet tea! I grew up in the south and know how to make it... being in FL again gives me the chance to make SUN BREWED SOUTHERN SWEET TEA!
Favorite Candy: Reese’s
Favorite Colors: Purple

DISNEY!
Favorite Character: Tie between Peter Pan and Belle.
Favorite Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Frozen, Aristocats, there are more, but I won't list a ton! lol
Favorite Prince: Flynn
Favorite Princess: Belle
Favorite Villian: Maleficent
Favorite Disney Channel Show: I don't watch that anymore? But probably going back to my child life and saying Kim Possible.
Favorite Park: MK and Studios are a tie.
Favorite Ride: ToT or Haunted Mansion
Favorite Animal Kingdom Ride: River Rapids
Favorite Hollywood Studios Ride: Tower of Terror
Favorite Epcot Ride: Test Track or Mission Space [or Mission to Mars? Whatever it's called now, lol]

Number of times to WDW: I recently counted and it was around or just over 80 times! I lived in FL for 16 years, and had annual passes and lived 30-45 minutes away for most of those 16 years so we went a lot! Haha. I know LOTS of sneaky places to go for fun and really unique experiences!!

I know this is long but if you really want a fun group of girls think about being our suitemates!!:cool1:

Name: Hayden

Orientation: Queer

Relationship Status: Engaged

Birthday/Age: January 5, 23 (turning 24 just before the program ends!)

Hometown: Kennebunk, Maine

School: Lasell College, Newton Massachusetts

Major: BS in Psychology, minor in Womens Studies

Religion: Raised Catholic, not practicing

Allergies: I am deathly allergic to cats...

Job: Tutoring for a class I co-teach. After I graduate in May? No idea.

Pet: 3 dogs, 2 horses

*DCP DETAILS*

Going to WDW or DLR: Walt Disney World

Role: Merchandising

What program: Fall '14

When are you arriving: August 4!

Wellness or non-wellness: Wellness

How many people do you want to live with: I really have no preference. I just want to live with people who are respectful.

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I would love to live in Chatham Square.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party : Nope

Do you drink: No

Do you like to cook: Uh I can make chicken and rice and that is about the extent of my kitchen prowess.

Night person or morning person: I just dislike waking up in general, but once I'm up I am good for the day. I do tend to wake up early though.

Do you snore: I'm a really sloppy sleeper; I talk sometimes in my sleep, and I am restless, but I do not snore!

Bedroom look: I'm a stress-cleaner, so my room gets pretty messy and then I clean it all. But when I have a roommate I live with, my side stays impeccable almost all the time.

Do you like the room hot or cold: I would prefer too hot rather than too cold, but honestly I just like room temperature

Go out or stay in: I'm sort of a home-body, but I'm decidedly not one of those "stay in and watch Netflix 24/7" types.

Days off/weekends: Sleeping probably, and definitely hitting up the parks!

Work out a lot: Ahhahaha no. Nope.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words to describe you: Good listener, motivated, interesting.

One good quality: I'm really good at not starting/perpetuating drama.

One bad quality: I'm really shy, so a lot of times I come off as stand-offish or really really REALLY awkward.

Outgoing or quiet: Quiet. I'm a recovering introvert.

Do you like hanging out with people or being by yourself:Usually I enjoy being by myself, but if I consider you a friend I have no issues hanging out for a long time.

What do you want in a roommate: I need someone that's non-judgmental, first and foremost. Honestly, I am pretty sure I can deal with most dudes, but my room has to be somewhere I can feel safe. Respect is my biggest thing. Anything else, I'm pretty sure I can handle, as long as we respect each other.

Pet peeves: I am pretty straight-edge (do people say that anymore or is that too much of a 2007 term?) so it really bothers me when I live with people who smoke and drink in the room, especially after we agree the room is off-limits for that sort of thing.

Messy or organized: Organized

How do you feel about sharing: Ask me first, it will probably depend on the item

Do you like having people over: During reasonable hours, preferably with advanced notice.

Favorite music: Ugh my music taste makes me sound like I'm stuck in 2005. Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance. I swear I'm not actually in high school.

Favorite TV shows: I don't actually have cable, so I never really know what's on TV. I love Bob's Burgers though. And Attack on Titan.

Favorite Movies: Labyrinth! The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Favorite Books: I will read just about anything, but I'm really into the Lies of Locke Lamora series right now.

Favorite Food: Food doesn't really thrill me, so I can't really say I have a favorite.

Favorite Candy: Dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt omfg.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Peter Pan, probably? Or Lotte.

Favorite Movie: Frozen

Favorite Prince: Aladdin or Kuzko

Favorite Princess: Merida

Favorite Villain: Prince Hans! That was just so manipulative and NO ONE saw it coming.

Number of times to Disney World: See you're assuming I've ever BEEN to Disney at all in my life. I went once when I was 2, so I don't remember it.

Favorite Park: From research I've done/stories I've heard, I'll say Epcot

Favorite Ride From Park: My mom told me that I really loved the Tea Cups because I was afraid of anything else...?

Favorite Show: I have no idea

Hey we have the same arrival date lets become Facebook friends what's ur Fb name. Mine is Tierra Wilson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter