Fall break- already booked up?

catmegs

Earning My Ears
Looking at dates second end of September or the first half of October and finding it hard to get 6 consecutive nights in a 1 or 2 bedroom villa. Is Aulani still at reduced capacity at this point (room refurbishment?) or am I running into fall break crowds?

I’ve been checking rates for fall and availability is dropping ever since they released the new fall offer

Are you looking at dvc rooms? If you are generally once it goes within 7mo the rooms will fill up. Because all members can book starting 7mo out.

DVC rooms are not limited on capacity. All condo-association declared units are bookable on points. But probably full.

They did say they’re still renovating some floors. So maybe some rooms are still not available to be booked?

I booked October 7 to 14 I think it was an had to piece together the reservation with multiple types of studio (some days standard view, some days island garden and some days Oceanview). Took a week or two but I did end up getting one continuous reservation in the same category through waitlisting. I wanted the island garden view, had a great island garden view last time that was a partial ocean view and would love the same type of room again. That said I am in Canada and they won't let my wife and 12 year old on a plane or my wife to drive across the border because they aren't vaccinated and so I have no idea if we will be able to go but what I do know is if I don't book it we for sure won't be able to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter