Fall 2017 Dapper Day!

TheRealTeal

Mouseketeer
Who all is planning on going? Any word on photo meet ups? What kind of outfits are you planning? We're doing Star Wars themed saturday and christmas on sunday.

We will be there, there’s a few Facebook groups like the d3 darlins who have group photo ops and a theme with outfits.

I'll be there! Ghostbusters on Saturday and Captain Peggy Carter on Sunday. I'm am SO excited!!!

I'm a Dapper Day newbie. Is it OK to dress up at other parks besides the official park for that day? My Epcot and MK days are reversed that weekend, but I have been told it doesn't matter. Would like to be sure I don't stick out like a sore thumb in the wrong park.

I'm a Dapper Day newbie. Is it OK to dress up at other parks besides the official park for that day? My Epcot and MK days are reversed that weekend, but I have been told it doesn't matter. Would like to be sure I don't stick out like a sore thumb in the wrong park.

People will go to all the parks dressed up, with the highest concentration in whatever the 'official' park is for the day.
It's not a Disney event, and as long as you aren't in a costume (or breaking any other Disney rules) you can wear whatever you like whenever you like

We will be in epcot on sunday. Hitting CP for breakfast first, we were hoping for some PPO pictures but now opening is at 8 instead. No theme, we will just be looking dapper. Can't wait!

DH and I will be there too! Our first Dapper outing as well. We will be at Ecpot Sunday and looking froward to any other meet ups that are announced -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter