Fall 2017 Dapper Day

Just a heads up guys, currently the weather is saying rain. so be prepared.

I see light rain predicted for this Monday and Tuesday. And then clearing up through DD weekend. Is this what you are referring to--or are you seeing a different weather prediction?

I saw rain, too--umbrellas are allowed in the parks, right? I'd prefer that to ponchos if possible. Or, you know, clear all weekend, even better.

I see light rain predicted for this Monday and Tuesday. And then clearing up through DD weekend. Is this what you are referring to--or are you seeing a different weather prediction?
Yesterday it was saying heavy rain all weekend

That is some amazing Peter Pan fabric, and I love the dress! I'm excited to see your pictures. Will you be doing a trip report? I think I would take rain over the 105º that we had last Monday when I was there. :)

We ended up cancelling our cabana for Sunday and have ponchos for everybody now. Boo... It rained on us a few dapper days ago too.

That is some amazing Peter Pan fabric, and I love the dress! I'm excited to see your pictures. Will you be doing a trip report? I think I would take rain over the 105º that we had last Monday when I was there. :)
Of course I'll be doing a TR. It will be marvelous. Katherine gets ANOTHER birthday treat for the second year in a row. Kid is SPOILED.

Of course I'll be doing a TR. It will be marvelous. Katherine gets ANOTHER birthday treat for the second year in a row. Kid is SPOILED.

Haha, yes she is!!

Will be attending with a couple of friends. Anyone know a good anti-rain dance? As much as I am grateful that the weather is cooling down, I really hope the rain stays away for the weekend... it will not go well with our dapper look.

Amy told me she hasn't cancelled the cabana yet, was waiting till late Friday to make a decision. Here's to hoping the forecast shakes out in our favor.

Doing a happy dance since it looks like rain has moved in early! My 11-yr-old put together the cutest fifties ensemble and even crocheted a Donald Duck pin to Disney-fy it. She'll be the one spinning around in a cream satin skirt! We'll be there 4th-8th.

Conflicting weather reports.....o_O LA Times has rain showers Thursday - Monday.....but weather.com has drizzle Thursday AM and then cloudy through Sunday.....:confused3
Huh??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter