Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

giphy.gif

I'll join! Still obsessively refreshing the page to find a Nemo suite. I'll obsess a little less after tonight though if nothing changes.

Needing POP for November w/ FD...

good luck! I wanted Pop too but nothing was available for my dates so I went to Sports. Now it looks like the only value I can see is Music with the Disney Visa offer. Hopefully more opens up for you :)

I think I am finally happy with my plans! Originally booked at AOA, switched to POR, only could get CBR with free dining since it was the only preferred room I could find at 4am and wanted to book asap, then this morning I was able to get a business class king at CSR with FD! I'm really excited because I wanted a preferred room and a king bed! Now just waiting for MNSSHP tickets to come out

@sahm2two @macfinn @Mandoo @sommergirl25 @Pkltm @Iowamomof4 @DennisandAngel

We moved here because the FD Part 3 thread was closed. I'm tagging people on that thread so they know where to go if they are still interested. If you aren't, no worries! Just wanted people to know where to go!
Thank you! I panicked when I saw I couldn't reply! I thought I did something wrong! What would I do without my Disney peeps, my family has had enough if it for a bit!! Hahaha:hyper2::hyper2::hyper2::hyper2::hyper2::hyper2::hyper2:

Does anyone know that if you can recover a disney pin code if you lost the one you got? I recently moved and must of misplaced mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter