Fall 2015. Information out now.

We are gold, I didn't get an email today.
I was told when I booked on board in Feb. that gold members get emails and I never have received one.
We will be platinum after our next cruise in November, then I guess I will rate one. LOL

We are gold, and I got the email this morning, 9:05 local time.

Us too. Gold and Platinum can start booking at 8:00 am ET. Open to Silver and the public at 9:00 am ET on Wednesday.

We made Gold on our last cruise, so this will be my first time booking early! :banana::banana::banana:Not looking forward to getting up at 5 am to do it though!:sad2:

I spoke to the DCL rep. today, she told me the reason I am not receiving emails must be because I have the setting wrong. I have to make it so I receive promo emails from them.
Just info for anyone else who may not be receiving them. :)

Were there any Bahama cruises for Fall 15 that include 2 days at Castaway Cay?

I know there is one in June but I am still looking also to see if there are any in the fall. The price of the June one was really high. It is a 4 or 5 night (can't remember) and it was more than the cost of two 3 night cruises. I can deal with coming back to port and having to check out and back in for the amount it would save. For less money you get more nights and 2 CC and 2 Nassau days. I would probably stay on the ship in Nassau but that is ok with me. ::yes::

So wrong DisneyFantasy. Wrong on the MX cruises and now Tortola!

Either DCL will revert those 4 Easterns back to sailings with Tortola, or they are going to suck it up and pay the per pax fee that they will incur, as Karl Holtz did sign a berthing agreement with Tortola promising a certain number of passengers. Something happened in the 11th hour, there's no doubt, as the original brochure was indeed printed with Tortola in it.

People that have been on the boards for a while know it's no secret that DISNEY FANTASY & I have not always gotten along, but we've been able to be mature adults & look past it and be cordial to each other. Speculation is just that, so there's room for error, as with any guess. No need to be snarky.

LMAO. Does it really? So wrong DisneyFantasy. Oh the Shame. Wrong on the MX cruises and now Tortola!
Wow. Get you all big and brave - creating a new profile just for the personal satisfaction of that one, immature, post.
If you have such strong opinions at least man-up and post under your real username.
For what it's worth I have enjoyed reading all the speculation and rumours, and understood that each should be taken on face value until Disney released them. I am grateful to Silverfox and Disney Fantasy for all the effort and detective work they put in to keep us all one step ahead I the crowd.

9am, according the the DCL page.

Yeah, I just went to start "browsing" but they still don't have the new dates posted and I thought it would be 8am but it is 9am. Guess I'm gonna be late for work. Just waiting now.... :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter