Faith, Trust, And 58% Less Pixie Dust: A 2016 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Trip Report!

2016 Tinker Bell 10K! Miles 4 & 5

And out in front of the train station!

26354888964_ec0ab1f68b_z.jpg

Flexing my non-existent muscles!

26354892324_81cfe9621a_z.jpg

We headed out into the Esplanade and down a quick back road...before long we were in California Adventure!

#squad

26354895174_a8576e4289_z.jpg

Heading down Hollywood Blvd...

26354896904_4c40dde435_z.jpg

Clap your hands!! :tinker:

26354898714_3db8f34981_z.jpg

Mile Marker 4 was right outside of Tower of Terror.

26355840253_ec0766e70d_z.jpg

We left the park for a good chunk of the next mile - YAWN. At some point during this mile I decided that I was warm enough to ditch my arm sleeves and stick them in my skirt pockets.

We were back in the park, and I dang near fainted!!

26355841573_1145beda9d_z.jpg

Mile Marker 5!
26355843333_100c420bf4_z.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
2016 Tinker Bell 10K! Mile 6 and the Finish!

We headed into Bugs Land and the second character stop was set up...umm...these ones! :rotfl2:

26355844423_80c7a2b39a_z.jpg

Onward to Paradise Pier, and that beautiful, terrifying ferris wheel!

26355845483_cdd8e39f6a_z.jpg

Ran around the pier...

26355847273_495688c5d4_z.jpg

And stopped for pictures!

26866199852_523fa0ddb6_z.jpg

And continued on...very seriously. :)

26355980703_df0ddfc04a_z.jpg

We headed back into the Grizzly Peak area...knowing that the race was almost over, I thought, "what the heck?!" and stopped for the last character stop. While waiting in line the CM told me that this one is called "Fawn." I like how her pants match my shirt. :)

She said hi to me and I was just like, "heyyyyyy...you." :)

26355849353_90a8bae35b_z.jpg

And out of the park I went! Past the Grand Californian and back into Downtown Disney to find Mile Marker 6...

26355850213_a26842aee5_z.jpg

26891989091_e1b93092d3_z.jpg

...and the finish line near the Disneyland Hotel!

26355850823_52fc81a797_z.jpg

Boom! 10K done! My watch said my overall pace was 15:49...the official results say 16:07 (total time of 1:40ish). Oops! I'd forgotten to account for the weaving I was doing while running the race (I added 0.13 miles to my total distance, which is why my watch had me at a lower overall average pace). Oh well! Can't say I didn’t get my money's worth (because seriously, with my buying so bib late, it was officially the most expensive 10K race I have done yet!).

Bling!

26926842126_577005a84f_z.jpg

Far from my favorite runDisney medal, but I still like it.

26355852133_60e7075d17_z.jpg

Thoughts on the 10K - I was having a conversation with my BFF (who has done the Disneyland 10K and the Star Wars Light Side 10K) and she was saying how Disneyland 10Ks are basically the greatest. I have to agree! I still thought the entertainment was light, and obviously the character line-up was, shall we say, narrow and uninteresting to me (but definitely on-theme, I'll give them that!)...but ALLLLL OF THAT PARK TIME! I really loved the course itself, and I enjoyed the race as a whole a lot! Looking forward to doing it again next year. :)
26355853433_6e89e59f68_z.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
Awesome! Congrats on the finish!

I can't name really any of the fairies other than Tink. I've seen a couple of the tinkerbell movies but still don't remember the names.

Looks like you had a good time. I love the amount of park time the course seemed to have. I wish the WDW 10K course was more in park rather than around the parking lot and the resorts then in the park.

I followed this based on a link from your signature line..because you're following another friend's thread. THEN I realized your screenname. THEN I realized that I totally saw you multiple times that weekend. :rotfl: I love the BB8 hoodie! :) I was literally pointing out how awesome it was to @MommaoffherRocker outside Trader Sam's...guessing that was your 2nd time in before your mom came. HA! I love your TR, I'm slowly reliving my whirlwind trip through you guys :)

I followed this based on a link from your signature line..because you're following another friend's thread. THEN I realized your screenname. THEN I realized that I totally saw you multiple times that weekend. :rotfl: I love the BB8 hoodie! :) I was literally pointing out how awesome it was to @MommaoffherRocker outside Trader Sam's...guessing that was your 2nd time in before your mom came. HA! I love your TR, I'm slowly reliving my whirlwind trip through you guys :)
How did I not realize that was @Ariel484!?

Woohoo on the 10K finish. Way to time it out for maximum enjoyment. I love how the course seems so uncrowded. Maybe that was just the timing of the pictures, but after being used to the crush of those WDW races, that looks luxuriously open! That route also seems fantastic. My gosh it's practically all park time it appears. That sort of seals the deal for me. Now just to convince Chris of the need to go!!

Congrats!!!

Yay 10K finish! Awesome that you enjoyed the course so much ... and you get to do it again next year! I'm officially jealous! (Although hopefully next year they'll drop the random fairies and bring in some better characters)

Awesome! Congrats on the finish!
Thanks. :)
I can't name really any of the fairies other than Tink. I've seen a couple of the tinkerbell movies but still don't remember the names.
Haven't seen the movies. I know there's a Silvermist, Vida or something, and now I know there's a Fawn. And a boy one called Terrance who I guess didn't make an appearance this weekend. That's all I've got!
Looks like you had a good time. I love the amount of park time the course seemed to have. I wish the WDW 10K course was more in park rather than around the parking lot and the resorts then in the park.
Yeah, me too. The Disneyland 10Ks seem to do way better with park time!
Yay! :) I hope I wasn't doing anything embarrassing when you saw me, haha!
How did I not realize that was @Ariel484!?
:yay:
Woohoo on the 10K finish. Way to time it out for maximum enjoyment. I love how the course seems so uncrowded. Maybe that was just the timing of the pictures, but after being used to the crush of those WDW races, that looks luxuriously open! That route also seems fantastic. My gosh it's practically all park time it appears. That sort of seals the deal for me. Now just to convince Chris of the need to go!!

Congrats!!!
The races are definitely smaller, and I did start in Corral B so maybe that's why it seemed emptier? That and my pulling way off to the side to get pictures? :) It was so fun!
Awesome....i wish i could get in good enough shape to run a 5k:)
You can! Or...you don't even have to run the 5K. You can walk it! :)
Yay 10K finish! Awesome that you enjoyed the course so much ... and you get to do it again next year! I'm officially jealous! (Although hopefully next year they'll drop the random fairies and bring in some better characters)
If they could do that, and a radical re-design of the Pixie Dust Challenge medal, I would be a happy camper. :teeth:

Post-10K Solo Park Time!

I headed back to the room to take a shower and change...mom was still in bed! Oops!

She decided that she didn’t want to go into the parks today, so we went our separate ways. I went back to Walt’s Park and got there a few minutes before opening!

I had a few minutes to kill before my breakfast reservation, so I hopped into a character line!

26355853923_a05305d7bb_z.jpg

Mickey was so impressed that I ran the 10K this morning...what a guy!

26865993282_fb2b10df82_z.jpg

After meeting the Big Cheese, I headed down Main Street to Carnation Cafe for my 9:10AM reservation. Good thing I’d made an ADR: there was a 45-minute wait!

My original ADR was for 2, but since mom wasn’t there I told them it would just be lil ol’ me. And that I preferred an outdoor table so I could people-watch!

26355857343_f17e6380c0_z.jpg

Apple-granola pancakes!! YUM!

26355857983_093a29aaba_z.jpg

After breakfast, I did something strange...

I went...

...to Pixie Hollow. :eek: Gasp!

The line to meet Tink was 15-20 minutes long, so I just hopped in. I had the CUTEST family behind me! The girls loved my Ariel shoes (feeling the mermaid vibes today with my capris and shoes!) - one of them (a fellow redhead) told me that Ariel is her favorite princess.

"Because she has red hair like you, right?" I asked.

"Yes!!" she replied happily.

Because, I’m not gonna lie...that’s like 75% of the reason Ariel is MY favorite. :)

I’m almost embarrassed to show you this picture, because I think it makes me look like a giant cow...because LOOK at Tink’s tiny little legs!!!!

26355859003_cb1f952834_z.jpg

But I’m showing you anyway, because you can see my shoes this way. :)

Also, here’s the PhotoPass picture...way different lighting and coloring compared to what came out of my phone! And clearly they did some sort of red-eye correction on me…
26355064194_43ce21b68b_z.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
Lost & Found

Right after I met Tink, my mom texted me to casually ask if I had her credit card, because she couldn’t find it. :eek: Um, what? I really think I was more freaked out about this than she was!

She asked me to check the park’s Lost & Found, so I began to make my way toward City Hall...but I got distracted. The Evil Queen was out with only 1 person in line!

I hopped in line to hear the Evil Queen asking the person in front of me, “why did you bring HER?” pointing to the women’s very, very young baby.

“She won’t remember this! What’s the point?!”

The woman stammered something about memories for herself...my meet with her was similar. I can’t remember exactly what she said to me, but I do remember that it rendered me almost speechless!

Dang girl, you mad?

26355863283_7b1a08e26c_z.jpg

Actually, now that I think about it...pretty sure she said something about not liking my outfit. Which, come on...my outfit was ON POINT that day. ::yes::

26355865293_bb6659e816_z.jpg

Anyway, I headed to City Hall and explained that I was looking for a missing credit card. They told me that I needed to go to Lost & Found, which was outside the park near the lockers. So I headed out - no credit card. I did make a report through.

While I was doing that, mom was looking around in the room. She also went back to the Roo Sport booth at the expo to ask if they’d seen the card (since she made many visits there to buy those pouches - pretty sure she’s on a first-name basis with those people by now!). She texted me again and asked me to check the Plaza and Starbucks (since those were the last 2 places she had used it). So I headed back into the park and something weird happened as I was heading away from the train station up Main Street...and I promise I am not making this up...a woman, a total stranger, stopped me and asked if she could take my picture. I didn't answer right away (because...WUT?) and she just said, “because you're so colorful, with your outfit and your medal!” Between this very strange request and the whole credit card thing, I was pretty flustered and just said, “sure.” So now a total stranger has a picture of me. I'd say it's somewhat flattering, but mostly I'm not sure what to think about it!

Anyway...I went to the Plaza and Starbucks - again, no credit card. All of this took about 2 hours (the Starbucks line was long).

At this point I was starting to wonder if the card had accidentally been thrown away, or if it was still somewhere in the room and just hadn’t been found yet - no fraudulent charges had been made, so that was good news.

After checking Starbucks and the Plaza, I decided to head back to the room to help her look. For whatever reason I paused in front of the Emporium at some point, standing there with my hands folded...thinking, I guess? Suddenly, a big Goof was next to me! Also standing, hands folded, just thinking. Or something!

Then selfie-ing!

26355865843_4d9ce494e3_z.jpg

After that, I left the park and started walking through Downtown Disney...then, around noon, another text - she found the card!!! In her words, it was “under the thingy that hangs over the bed”...so I’m still not sure where it actually was. In the headboard somehow?? Is that possible? But yay!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
Revelation #3

Celebratory Haagen-Dazs!

26355866803_54b1706735_z.jpg

Since I was almost to the room anyway, I decided to just keep going and take a nap. My mom wasn’t in the room at this time...I forget where she went, but I know the rest of her day was spent hanging around the hotel.

26355867573_c047221e4d_z.jpg

This seems as good a place as any to talk about Revelation #3, and I imagine I’ll get some flack for this one: I’m glad I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel once, but I don’t think I will again. The rooms are obviously very nice, but I don’t think they are that much nicer than the rooms at Paradise Pier...and Paradise Pier is a bit shorter of a walk to the parks than DLH is. Again, glad I tried it, but for the extra cost, I don’t know that it’ll be worth it for me to stay there again.

ANYWAY...are you all still my friends? :)

After my nap, I headed back into Downtown Disney for lunch at the Earl. I got their Berry Chicken Almond salad...soooo good!

26355869123_9fe2ecb0e4_z.jpg

Tiki time!

26354956564_15d815ed98_z.jpg

All the birds sing words, and the flower...croon? Bloom? Swoon? They do something!

Mermaid vibes!

26354956754_b653bc617d_z.jpg

After Tiki Room, I headed to Big Thunder to get a fastpass. I’d gotten a HyperSpace pass earlier in the morning.

I had some time to kill before my HyperSpace pass, so I looked around the shops a bit.

Hey, same!

26926730946_68a00433c1_z.jpg

Mountains! :) Bought this hand sanitizer in the shop.

26355868833_429c834a2b_z.jpg

And then off to Tomorrowland. Which looked like THIS pretty much the entire weekend - ugh!!

26926733166_0df49c278b_z.jpg

I got to HyperSpace and turned in my pass...and the ride broke down! Nooo!!

It’s a trap!!

26926735156_d5e120076a_z.jpg

They just kept bringing out trains that still had people in them! So had they just come to a halt right in the middle of the ride?? Eek! How jarring!

Some of them got to re-ride - the lap bars just came up and went right back down. This happened to Will and me in December (we got stuck on Indy right in the beginning - that sucked).

The ride wasn’t down for long though - yay! I got a front seat all to myself.
26354959154_1d7dd99733_z.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Awesome....i wish i could get in good enough shape to run a 5k:)

You can!!! I started just walking them. Then I did walking and running intervals which a lot of people do. Then I started just running them (I'm no speed queen.) I'll be walk/running one in a few weeks at my local zoo.
And if you've walked around Disney for a day...you've likely accumulated a 5k or more (often times more) of distance :)

Sorry to hijack the trip report, I just had to get our my rah-rah pom poms for a minute :)

Searching for Dinner

By now my mom was texting me about dinner, so I made my way to Downtown Disney.

Passed a California Churro cart on the way...I love me a good churro, but grape? Sounds gross!

26960255275_794f3b5e1c_z.jpg

We’d made the mistake of not making any reservations for dinner this evening. We were limited to non-park options, and pretty much everywhere had long waits...except for Napa Rose, but we had an ADR there for tomorrow.

Random picture...we passed this sweet little dog who was wearing shoes! Alright then!

26960255915_9db090a98e_z.jpg

We headed back to our hotel to check on Steakhouse 55...morning-of emergency bib pick-up DOES exist in Disneyland! And from what I have read here on the boards, it’s REALLY hard to find!

26960256455_a29d15b3ce_z.jpg

It was so, so weird to think that I wasn’t running the half the next morning. :( I think my body and mind are sort of conditioned to assume that I’ll be running allll of the races if I’m on Disney property during a race weekend. It was a really strange feeling.

We arrived at Steakhouse 55 - unsurprisingly, they were not taking walk-ups. Eventually we settled at a table in their lounge. Apparently if you can get a seat at the bar, you can order from the full menu! I totally wish I’d made an ADR for this place for dinner on this trip - breakfast was soooo good, I’m sure dinner would have been great, too.

We ordered from the limited bar menu. I got a flatbread (which seemed more like a pizza, but no complaints!) and mom got some kind of salad. It was fine, not amazing, but decent enough.

26960257655_e3b421f0e6_z.jpg

After dinner, we headed back to the room. There are a lot of cool, old photos near the bank of elevators in the hotel. This one is Will’s favorite - we saw it at the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco when we were there over Christmas. Dude really was focused on every little detail!

26926745616_f194835710_z.jpg

We got back to the room, and Disneyland Forever started - we could sort of see it!

26926746676_d974142781_z.jpg

And then...bedtime! Up next: the last full day! :(

Last edited:
You can!!! I started just walking them. Then I did walking and running intervals which a lot of people do. Then I started just running them (I'm no speed queen.) I'll be walk/running one in a few weeks at my local zoo.
And if you've walked around Disney for a day...you've likely accumulated a 5k or more (often times more) of distance :)

Sorry to hijack the trip report, I just had to get our my rah-rah pom poms for a minute :)
Hey @wiscbugs ...listen to roxymama. She is very wise and owns lots of cool leggings. :)

So many updates!

I love Mickeys 60th outfit.

Those pancakes look awesome!

I have to say I am surprised you went and met Tink.

Losing a card is definitely freaky but I'm glad she found it even if it was in a weird spot.

That was so weird that someone took your picture. You did seem to have a great outfit though it was very coordinated.

I can't say I've ever met the Evil Queen. I wish she was out more at WDW.

Grape churros? That does not sound good.

Boo for breakdown on Hyperspace mountain but yay it came back on and you got front seat. I've heard good things about the overlay.

I can understand the being conditioned to run all the races. I ran the 5k and half at WDW weekend this year and the day of the 10k I spectated because I wasn't running and felt like I should've. Well I'll be running all the races next year...

Steakhouse 55 looks great!

Last edited:
Finally caught up! I totally LOLed at the "tutus everywhere" meme because #truth. :rotfl2:

So smart of you to wait in Earl's for the rain to clear. I was not that smart (though I was smart enough to stay under the overpass in the corral). It never even crossed my mind because at WDW you get in that mode of "just get to the corrals and wait" and DL is so different in that respect.

per the radar, there was pretty much zero precipitation over Anaheim! Hopefully it would go away soon.
Haha! I know a meteorologist, and they get really peeved when you point that out to them!

So I decided to set a somewhat weird goal for myself - to take my sweet time. Use every last second of the 16:00/mile that I was allotted to finish the race. Get my money’s worth, so to speak. I thought it would be sort of a fun challenge to try to get my average pace as close to the maximum 16:00/mile as possible. I think weird things are fun.
I love this philosophy!

Love your Castle shots - yours and the ones PhotoPass took of you! I am really impressed with them. Especially at WDW when I get the photos included in my AP! ;) Totally agree about the character signs, they should do them at WDW races, too. Great photo with Fawn!

My goodness, I nearly had a panic attack just reading about your mom's CC, so I'm glad she found it!

Good perspective on DLH vs. PP - I haven't stayed on property in California, so it's nice to hear honest perspective and that you don't necessarily get more bang for your buck. DH and I walked through GC a few times as a shortcut to DD, and we thought it would be cool to stay there sometime just because of the backdoor entrance to DCA, but I'm not going to pull that trigger until I do my research since I'd be really irritated if it turns out to be less than stellar.

Man, all those churros carts! So many! I kind of regret not trying any.

I totally understand that weird feeling about not running all of the races in a weekend. I did Star Wars Dark Side (half only), and after Dopey in January it just felt weird to not be getting up super-early each day and running a race. But it can also be a bit of a relief since you can just go to the parks and not worry about being on your feet or what you're eating and so forth.

Really enjoying your TR! :thumbsup2

So many updates!
Yep, I'm trying to get this wrapped up quickly!
I love Mickeys 60th outfit.
He's looking sharp for sure!
Those pancakes look awesome!
They are soooo good! The apple-granola topping is delicious.
I have to say I am surprised you went and met Tink.
:rotfl2: I definitely would not have, if it weren't for getting the Tink 10K medal!
Losing a card is definitely freaky but I'm glad she found it even if it was in a weird spot.
Me too! such a relief.
That was so weird that someone took your picture. You did seem to have a great outfit though it was very coordinated.
Well thanks! And yep, still weird that someone took my picture!
I can't say I've ever met maleficent. I wish she was out more at WDW.
I've only met her and the Evil Queen at WDW on race courses. But this is the second time I have met the Evil Queen at Disneyland!
Grape churros? That does not sound good.
I agree, and they cost like $4-$5 so I was not about to try it!
Boo for breakdown on Hyperspace mountain but yay it came back on and you got front seat. I've heard good things about the overlay.
It's really cool how they do it. Just changing the screens and the music/audio makes a huge difference!
I can understand the being conditioned to run all the races. I ran the 5k and half at WDW weekend this year and the day of the 10k I spectated because I wasn't running and felt like I should've. Well I'll be running all the races next year...
Yeah, spectating is fun, but racing is better!
Steakhouse 55 looks great!
It is! Dinner there is definitely a must-do for me on my next trip!
Finally caught up! I totally LOLed at the "tutus everywhere" meme because #truth. :rotfl2:
Right?? :)
So smart of you to wait in Earl's for the rain to clear. I was not that smart (though I was smart enough to stay under the overpass in the corral). It never even crossed my mind because at WDW you get in that mode of "just get to the corrals and wait" and DL is so different in that respect.
I know what you mean! Just knowing that the corrals were right around the corner was good knowledge to have that morning. :)
Haha! I know a meteorologist, and they get really peeved when you point that out to them!
:rotfl2: Haha, sorry to your friend!!
I love this philosophy!
Me too, made the race a lot more fun!
Love your Castle shots - yours and the ones PhotoPass took of you! I am really impressed with them. Especially at WDW when I get the photos included in my AP! ;) Totally agree about the character signs, they should do them at WDW races, too. Great photo with Fawn!
Me too! I'm excited to see what they do in November.
My goodness, I nearly had a panic attack just reading about your mom's CC, so I'm glad she found it!
Ahhh, I know! And she was so casual about it! :confused3
Good perspective on DLH vs. PP - I haven't stayed on property in California, so it's nice to hear honest perspective and that you don't necessarily get more bang for your buck. DH and I walked through GC a few times as a shortcut to DD, and we thought it would be cool to stay there sometime just because of the backdoor entrance to DCA, but I'm not going to pull that trigger until I do my research since I'd be really irritated if it turns out to be less than stellar.
I had the same thought about GC, but as my husband point out, while the dedicated entrance is awesome, it's not exclusive to GC guests - anyone can use it. We were staying at Paradise Pier in December and we would often just walk through Grand Californian and use that entrance because it was faster than walking through Downtown Disney - and when we were going to Downtown Disney, again, we'd just walk across the street and through GC to get there. It was funny because I went into that trip thinking he would see the GC and want to stay there in the future (he's turned me into a hotel snob and Wilderness Lodge is where he would stay at WDW on trips as a child - and GC reminds me a lot of Wilderness Lodge), but he said he's totally not interested - he made another great point that every time we walked through the lobby, it seemed there were tons of people there going through it to get to DCA or Downtown Disney, and it seemed like if we were staying there and paying the extra money, that would be annoying, to constantly have the lobby crowded and loud like that - not like you could really just go down and sit and relax. That's something I hadn't thought about, and I have to agree with him! So for us, we'll be sticking with Paradise Pier in the future. :)
Man, all those churros carts! So many! I kind of regret not trying any.
Yeah, Californians really love their churros, I guess?!
I totally understand that weird feeling about not running all of the races in a weekend. I did Star Wars Dark Side (half only), and after Dopey in January it just felt weird to not be getting up super-early each day and running a race. But it can also be a bit of a relief since you can just go to the parks and not worry about being on your feet or what you're eating and so forth.
Yeah, the day of the race it didn't hit me as hard as I expected, which is good. Still strange, though! But absolutely a relief for the reasons that you mentioned, and something that I'll be keeping in mind for future race weekends. ::yes::
Really enjoying your TR! :thumbsup2
Thanks! :)

I had to write notes for my thoughts as I was reading through...you'd laugh if you saw my short-hand. Let's see if I can even decipher what I meant.

Your capris match your tink 10k shirt perfectly. This confirms that rundisney is watching your training journal and planning accordingly for you.

I did not realize that the wings on the 10k medal were cut-outs! Face-palm. I thought they were like a purple color because of your shirt...duh. I think last year they were like a pearly color and I kind of like the pearly better.

I feel you on the Tink pic. We got a Tink that was somehow even smaller than yours if that is even possible and so I just put my daughter in the picture with her. They say they shrink you down with pixie dust at WDW to meet her, so I asked the CM if they could shrink me some more. At least when I take pics with the princesses they generally have giant skirts and sometimes are at least my height or taller.
(weird side-note...my husband noticed our Tink at WDW had a bandaid on her foot and he jokingly questioned it to me in a whisper which was highly distracting.)

I noticed a lot of the characters had jackets on. Since so many of the meet n greets in WDW are inside I guess we don't see that as often in Florida.

The queen didn't like you or your outfit because she doesn't like "fair" ladies around her. Ask Snow White how that turned out for her.

Ummm...Give me that Haagen Daaz!

I'm now going to spend my lunch googling Paradice Pier, so thank you for that. Question: is PP a closer walk to the corrals than DH too?

Ummm..Give me that churro...but not the grape one...unless it had peanut butter in it.

Have you ever had dinner at Blue Bayou. I really wanted to the one time I went to DL with my mom back in college. But Pirates was undergoing a rehab and it was closed.

Note to restaraunts...do not put a round/oval pizza on a wavy plate. My brain doesn't like it.

And final thought: When I was at the Contemporary watching the fireworks we definitely noticed how far off-center the fireworks really are from the castle from our vantage point. It's amazing how they get them to look on top of the castle. Was it the same way from your view?

Also the idea that you were able to walk to your hotel and back so much makes me happy, thinking about being able to do that if I end up going.

The Evil Queen is always a fun meet!

I love Space Mountain at Disneyland (haven't been on since it was Hyperspace Mtn!). Looks like you had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter