Fairytale wording for Invites

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
I posted these in my PJ to save them for myself, but thought I'd share with everyone else!

I love these wordings from Sandstoneweddinginvitations.com

Fairytale Verse 1

Dreaming of what is yet to be
is more fun when you’re with me

Please join us as
BRIDE
and
GROOM
follow their dreams together in marriage
DATE at TIME
CITY, STATE

Fairytale Verse 2

. . . and they lived happily ever after!

Fantasies do come true -
We’re getting married!
You’re invited to attend
our wedding event
DATE
at TIME

BRIDE
and
GROOM

Fairytale Verse 3

In the spirit of the magic
that brought us together
we, BRIDE
and
GROOM
invite you to join us
for a fairy tale wedding --
the beginning of our "happily-ever-after"
on DAY
YEAR
at TIME
CITY, STAT

Hear ye, hear ye . . .
it has been proclaimed that
on the DAY
YEAR
BRIDE and GROOM
will be united in Holy Matrimony . . .
your presence is requested
by the parents of the bride
BRIDE'S PARENTS
to join in this celebration of love
at TIME

This is the begining of my invitation

Once in a while
right in the middle of an ordinary life
love gives us a fairytale

I like it!

Here's what we used on ours, after all the "necessary" info like the names and dates. :lmao:

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

Fairytale Verse 3

In the spirit of the magic
that brought us together
we, BRIDE
and
GROOM
invite you to join us
for a fairy tale wedding --
the beginning of our "happily-ever-after"
on DAY
YEAR
at TIME
CITY, STATE

I really like this one....I think I may use a variation on this for our VR.

While I really like the "Once in a while..." one, I find many Disney brides are using it. It's totally appropriate, and I was going to use it myself, I think I like this one better.

I think I will have to sit down and have a Pooh Bear Moment about it.."
Think....Think....Think" :rotfl:

Thanks mermaidbride for posting those beautiful verses.

Any ideas for a quick catch phrase on a STD? We met with our invitations person today and decided to use the love gives us a fairy tale line for the invitations but were stumped on what to use for the STD. "Tying the knot" just sounded so boring. We're doing an Under the Sea theme but I'm open to any other Disney-ish or Fairytale phraes. :)

:goodvibes Ok now you have to give me full credit (really j/k) for this because I was planning on keeping it for myself when I did my save-the-dates. I guess I would like to feel creative amoung some of the most creative people on the internet so I was holding this one back that I thought of for myself.

But... Since we both have the same fav Disney princess and since we have the same theme, I'll share.... and plus because I'll definitely have stolen some ideas for other people by the time my wedding comes!;)

Ok I was planning on doing a Save-the-date with our pictures like the shot of Summer(see I'm stealing) acorss the lake with the castle in the background with thier heads turned towrads the camera and this wording

A Fairytale Romance
And a party
Under the Sea
Could only happen
at the most magical place on Earth!

Save the Date
XX-XX-XXXX

Hopefully you'll like it since I've built up expectation before writing it!:rotfl:

Maybe use Wedding instead of Romance?

Maybe do a
Fairytale Wedding
and an Under Sea Party
Could only happen
Where Dreams do Come True

I'm still revising it so hopefully it works for you!

:goodvibes Ok now you have to give me full credit (really j/k) for this because I was planning on keeping it for myself when I did my save-the-dates. I guess I would like to feel creative amoung some of the most creative people on the internet so I was holding this one back that I thought of for myself.

But... Since we both have the same fav Disney princess and since we have the same theme, I'll share.... and plus because I'll definitely have stolen some ideas for other people by the time my wedding comes!;)

Ok I was planning on doing a Save-the-date with our pictures like the shot of Summer(see I'm stealing) acorss the lake with the castle in the background with thier heads turned towrads the camera and this wording

A Fairytale Romance
And a party
Under the Sea
Could only happen
at the most magical place on Earth!

Save the Date
XX-XX-XXXX

Hopefully you'll like it since I've built up expectation before writing it!:rotfl:

Maybe use Wedding instead of Romance?

Maybe do a
Fairytale Wedding
and an Under Sea Party
Could only happen
Where Dreams do Come True

I'm still revising it so hopefully it works for you!

Thank you SO much for sharing!! I always get such great ideas here! :hug: When I was brainstorming with the invitations person, we were stumbling around with the phrase "Most magical place on Earth", totally didn't think of where dreams come true. Hmmmmmmmmm, this is helping with the churning process! :idea: Thank yooooooooou! :thumbsup2

Also if you like the phrase 'Dreams do Come true' They have a Cinderella Ring Bearer pillow with that phrase It's on Ebay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter