****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are surprising our children with a trip this Christmas - travelling Jan 6-13th, I know it's late - anyone there now or in the next week that can help be our FGM?
Anything princess and star wars.
cdennin111@gmail.com
Thanks!

I'm looking for a FGM. I have a 9 yr old daughter that love anna and elsa and a 7 yr old son that loves anything star wars or Peter pan. We are going the end of January. Please pm us if you can help.
I will be there first week of Jan and can help, I will PM you.

We are heading to WDW in March for a surprise trip with our kids. Is there anyone else going that would be able to be a FGM for our kiddos, 6 an 4? We are in Canada if it matters! TIA

Hi! First time doing this, but definitely not our first trip to Disney! We are going to be there from Jan 24-30th. Is anyone going this week or next who would be our FGM? I would gladly return the favor when we are there! KimberlyGuck@Gmail.com.

We're going to WDW in May with our best friends and their 2 boys. This will be their first trip so we're really making this as magical as possible. I was hoping to receive 4 post cards sometime around the 3rd week in January if possible (this will be around the 100 days before our trip mark). Is anyone going around that time that can be our FGM?

We will be traveling Apr 29 thru May 13th and would be happy to send along postcards as well (up to 5)! Please PM me if you are interested.

We are planning to be at WDW May 22-27. I would love to send up to five postcards while we are there! Would someone be willing to send postcards for us? We were hoping to receive 2 before our trip. Our kiddos are older, so timing isn't as critical for them. One of our kiddos will be celebrating his high school graduation with his first trip to WDW, and the other will be celebrating her 13.5 birthday (She is getting told about the trip on her birthday in January!) Thank so much for helping to spread the magic!

We are bringing our children (boys, 2 and 4) to WDW 1/29-02/06 and are looking for a FGM. Timing doesn't matter, anytime between now and then, I guess. They love Mickey & Friends, Peter Pan or Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I'd also be happy to FGM for somebody else.

We are planning to be at WDW May 22-27. I would love to send up to five postcards while we are there! Would someone be willing to send postcards for us? We were hoping to receive 2 before our trip. Our kiddos are older, so timing isn't as critical for them. One of our kiddos will be celebrating his high school graduation with his first trip to WDW, and the other will be celebrating her 13.5 birthday (She is getting told about the trip on her birthday in January!) Thank so much for helping to spread the magic!
Our family is going the last week in January if thats not too soon for you. You can email me your info if you'd like.
cnkkohout@hotmail.com

:)Kelley

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153857403379605&l=4a6c94d51d
Hello DIS Fans! - I am able to take on 5 families. I travel Jan 26-Jan 31. I have 5 post card options on my facebook link that I can send out.
I don't know if we will be seeing Ana and Elsa this trip but I did just add a Star Wars one as I will be at that meet n' greet.
Please send me your name address and which postcard you would like. I will respond back to confirm.
Spreading the Pixie Dust.

Would someone be willing to send postcards for us?
As you are new to DIS and can't message please let me know your email and I will contact you directly.
A StarWars post card for the Teen guy would be cool and Mickey and friends or Princess for the B-day girl!

Hey Ya'll! We're planning our first trip to WDW April 21-24, 2016 and I'd love to find a FGM! We're actually not telling our kids about this trip until the morning we leave!! So hard to keep this secret!! I have a 7yo girl who LOVES anything elsa or ariel (or any other princess!) and a 6yo boy who loves anything mickey or toy story. Would love to find someone to just drop a postcard in the mail, something like "see you soon". Would be more than happy to help return the favor when we get there!! Thanks ya'll!!!

Hi! We're taking my son to MK for his first real birthday this Leap Day. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to him (and baby sister) to get him excited for the big day- and if you have a spare, maybe one to his cousin who will be joining us from out of state. It will be her first visit. We'll be more than willing to do the same for another family when we visit on 2/29. Thanks so much!

Hi! We're taking my son to MK for his first real birthday this Leap Day. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to him (and baby sister) to get him excited for the big day- and if you have a spare, maybe one to his cousin who will be joining us from out of state. It will be her first visit. We'll be more than willing to do the same for another family when we visit on 2/29. Thanks so much!
I sent you a convo message!

I am looking for an FGM to send one or two postcards to my nieces 5 & 10 (one to the 2 of them or one to each) sometime between now and the end of February. It is their first time visiting Disney and of course they love Elsa and Anna. Also We will be at Disney from March 13th-18th and would love to be someone's FGM. If anyone can be my FGM or needs an FGM, please PM me. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter