• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi,

I am going 12th August over to the world, staying at Coronado Springs and my DD9 would be made up if she received a card - please PM if you can help.

I will be over there 12th August to 26th August, so PM if you would like a card sending :)

Is there anyone going this week or next? I know this is a last minute request, but my niece and nephew are going for their first trip mid-July and I know their folks are new to this ;) TIA

Going next week. will gladly send post cards. Pm me the character you want, what you would like it to say, and the address. I will confirm each request.

Confirmed
ChelleFeegan
molliewalks

Last edited:
We are going in August for our first trip to Disney World. I am willing to send a few postcards between August 5th and 11th if anyone wants to send me a message.

I am also looking for someone to send my youngest daughter a card in the next couple of weeks.

Hi everyone! We are going to Disney World November 21-27 and on a Disney Cruise November 28- December 5. Would anyone be able to send our son a postcard before our trip? We would love to pay it forward and send a few postcards while we are there as well.

Hi everyone! We are going to Disney World November 21-27 and on a Disney Cruise November 28- December 5. Would anyone be able to send our son a postcard before our trip? We would love to pay it forward and send a few postcards while we are there as well.
Hi Jacqueline! We would love to send your son a postcard if you still need a Fairy Godmailer. We will be at WDW October 24-31...if that works for you let me know.

Hi everyone,
We are going to Disney World on August 20th. I've agreed to send postcards to 2 kids during my trip but haven't lined up anyone who could send postcards to my boys before our trip. Would anyone be willing to send 2 postcards for me?

Thanks!

I absolutely cannot figure out how to PM...

I would love one for each of my kiddos. DD (6) Elsa and DS (4) Mike & Sully. We are going Sept 16-26 and would be happy to pay it forward and send some out!

Hi, will be in Disney from 10 - 24 October. Would love for someone to send a card before then for my two boys. If anyone can help that would be great, if anyone needs one send to them when I'm away I would easy manage.

Last edited:
We're leaving in about 4 weeks. My girls 3 and 10 are going for their first time. We would love a post card. We're staying at the tree house and will be stopping at the store on the way from the airport. I'm sure I'll find post cards to send as well. Do you recommend any stores?

Hi,

I am going 12th August over to the world, staying at Coronado Springs and my DD9 would be made up if she received a card - please PM if you can help.

I will be over there 12th August to 26th August, so PM if you would like a card sending :)

I'm taking my best friend to Disney World for her First time on August 22...for her Birthday!! She would LOVE a card if you would be willing to send one. I didn't know how to PM, but maybe we could make it work?

We will be in Disney World Aug 22-26 if anyone would like a card!

Hello,
We are taking our boys to WDW on their birthday, they know nothing! We will be there from November 28th to December 7th. Anyone going a few week before us? I would love to suprise them this way. I would of course pay it forward.
Thanks

Hello,
We are taking our boys to WDW on their birthday, they know nothing! We will be there from November 28th to December 7th. Anyone going a few week before us? I would love to suprise them this way. I would of course pay it forward.
Thanks
Hi I can send you a card for your children, I will be in Disney from the 10 - 24 October. I'm new to the site so not sure how to private message. If you message me then I can reply.

Hello,
Thanks

Hi...We are going to WDW Oct. 24-31...if that works for you...would love to sprinkle some pixie dust into your little one's lives!! We sent a handful when we went previously and really enjoyed doing it! :bday: to your boys and Enjoy the planning!!

we will be at disney august 9-16 if anyone needs a card. let me know.
We are taking our 7-year old twins for their first trip on September 20th! We'd appreciate it very much if you would send a card to each of them. What is PM? I've noticed it referenced in many of the posts.

I absolutely cannot figure out how to PM...

I would love one for each of my kiddos. DD (6) Elsa and DS (4) Mike & Sully. We are going Sept 16-26 and would be happy to pay it forward and send some out!

Did you find someone yet? We'll be there Aug 20-28th if that would work?
To PM, click on my profile picture, then choose "Start a conversation". Hope that works for you!

We are taking our 7-year old twins for their first trip on September 20th! We'd appreciate it very much if you would send a card to each of them. What is PM? I've noticed it referenced in many of the posts.
I would love to do it. A PM is a private message between users. You need to have 10 posts (i believe) before you can message. You can email me at mollie.78@hotmail.com if you don't get your post count up

We are going in August for our first trip to Disney World. I am willing to send a few postcards between August 5th and 11th if anyone wants to send me a message.

I am also looking for someone to send my youngest daughter a card in the next couple of weeks.

Hi i am looking for a card for my girls first trip. We will be there august 24th. Well you be able to mail one. I tried to start a conversation but for some reason it told me I couldn't.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter