****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are going 12/17/11 and our kiddos are so excited to finally get to go at Christmas time. I have 2 boys and one amazing daughter who all love DISNEY! Please pm me if you can send some early magic to our kids. Thanks in advance.:love::dance3:

I have been a long time lurker of the DIS, but have never posted. I stumbled on this forum this morning (how great!!). I tried to PM, but because I don't have any posts under my belt, I can't:sad1:.

We will be there Sept 21-Oct 1 and my girls have no idea. Would love to make this as part of their surprise.

If anyone is willing, maybe you could PM me - haha. Thanks so much!

Hi. My DD was lucky enough to receive 2 postcards this year and we are now leaving tomorrow.
I would love to be able to send out 3 postcards. Please let me know which character you prefer (will try to find them) and if its for a boy or girl. With the obvious name and addie. Please just PM me by tomorrow night.

Phooey! I am too new to send a PM to Chellewashere! Chelle, if you still have a slot and can send a postcard to a little girl who's first trip is coming up in October let me know somehow! :)

We will be at WDW from Oct 13 to Oct 16 and we'd be happy to send a card along to someone in return!

Phooey! I am too new to send a PM to Chellewashere! Chelle, if you still have a slot and can send a postcard to a little girl who's first trip is coming up in October let me know somehow! :)

We will be at WDW from Oct 13 to Oct 16 and we'd be happy to send a card along to someone in return!

Welcome to the Disboards EvieBug. :yay:

To PM someone just click on their name and it will give you a drop down of choices and then you can just pick the choice to send a personal message.

I will be at WDW Sept 24th-October 2nd. If you give me your information I would be happy to send a postcard to your little girl. :)

...To PM someone just click on their name and it will give you a drop down of choices and then you can just pick the choice to send a personal message.

I will be at WDW Sept 24th-October 2nd. If you give me your information I would be happy to send a postcard to your little girl. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

When I tried to PM, I got a message that said I am unable to send PMs because I have less than 10 posts - basically I can only PM moderators right now. Which is good protection, but a little frustrating! :)

I'd still like to try to get a postcard to my kiddo - if you PM me can I reply maybe? Thanks for the help!! :cheer2:

Hi everyone. I was the one who posted yesterday who did not have enough posts to PM anyone, cdgrill was nice enough to PM me and I thought I would be able to reply, but unfortunately I can't do that either.

I am not sure it is proper for me to post my email address here or if someone would be willing to email me from their personal account.

I would love for my two little girls to have a Fairy Godmailer. We will be there Sept 21-Oct 1. They have no idea and I would love to make this part of the surprise.

I guess this what I get for lurking for so long and not participating ;).

We will be in Disney Sept. 6th to Sept. 16th. and would love to send a few cards. Please PM me your information and I would be happy to pass the magic along:).

Our list is full. Thanks for all the PMs. We can't wait to spread the magic:)

We will be there November 1st - 10th and would be happy to be your fairygodmailer. Just pm me.

Hi all,

We are taking our very first trip to Disney on Oct 1 - 8. If anyone would be willing to send postcards to my kids I would really really appreciate it. Our DD is 6 and loves any princess, and our DS is 8 and loves Toy Story/Star Wars. PM me if its possible!

We would also love to send out postcards while we are there, just PM me with your kids info.

Thanks
Gina

We are going October 5-11 with my two boys (second time) and would LOVE someone to mail us postcards before we go. I never was on the ball enough to do it last time.

Can someone help?

Posting again to see if anyone is in need.

We will be in the World from Sept 23 until Oct 2. We would be glad to send out 5 postcards...we've done it the last few years, and it's so much fun to spread the joy!!:goodvibes

PM me with your details if you would like cards sent!!:wizard:

We will be there October 31st - November 13th and would be happy to be your fairygodmailer. Just pm me.

We just got back....sent out all 21 postcards for the little ones I received PMs for.....everyone, let me know when they arrive safely! Enjoy and have a great time when you go!!

We will be in WDW from 9/30-10/8 and would love to share some magic with fellow travelers:wizard:. PM me your info.

I post here everytime I go to Disney so that I can help spread the magic and send out some postcards. My kids are grown, so it also gives me enjoyment to shop for the younger kids, perhaps their favorite character (the most difficult to find sometimes), but I love doing it.

I'll be in Disney Sept 3 - Sept 12. If you would like a postcard sent to someone, please PM me and I'll do my best. Please list their favorite character, movie or disney icon (also girl or boy). And it doesn't have to be a child, I've sent them to soldiers over in Afghanistan too :) Everyone needs a little magic.

I'll reply here when my list is full. Thanks. MY LIST IS FULL

JUST GOT BACK, AND SENT ALL POSTCARDS....Mailed them from a Disney Resort, I hope all the cards make it to everyone I sent them too. If you could drop me a PM when you receive the cards, it would be appreciated. I'd like to know if they arrive safely and timely. Thanks!

I'd love to send a few postcards! I'll be there mid-October, feel free to PM me!

Also, let me know some character preferences or anything in particular you'd like it to say!

I didn't see an Universal thread (feel free to move mods if needed), so I'll put it here.

I'm looking for someone to get a Hogsmeade Postmark for a letter for me. I guess the time frame would be early Sept-mid Sept. I am working on a letter for DD now. Our trip is early Nov, but I need to tell her by Mid-Sept so she can make sure she stays on top of her school work.

Please drop me a PM if you think you might be able to help. I am trying to make the letter for DD to tell her she is going back to WDW and is going to see WWOHP also. She thinks she isn't going until next year, so I have another surprise on my hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter