• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are going to Disneyland for our daughter's first birthday August 16-17.

I would really appreciate someone sending her a postcard "from Mickey" that I can put in her memory box- a reminder of her first trip to DL and her first birthday celebration.

I would be more than happy to return the favor.

:goodvibes

My children just received their fabulous postcards today!!! Thank you to the wonderful FGM who went above and beyond the call of duty!

We'll be in the World from 8/21-8/28. I'm happy to send out some postcards. Please PM me if you're in need!!!

Amanda

Hey Everyone,

I will be there with my family from June 30th to July 14th if anyone needs a FGM just send me a pm with your address, names, and ages of your children (any favourtie characters, etc.) and I would be happy to help. I will send up to 5

Bookmarking the new location... I haven't been on in awhile and was worried I wouldn't find it after it closed.

Such a great thread, and so wonderful everyone helps to make these trips more magical for our kids. Hoping to plan a trip for next year, and will be back to request cards, and to sign up to send some to others again! :)

I'd like to request a Fairy Godmailer. My DD8 just sent Pluto a package in the mail. She made him some pictures and sent a note that said he was her favorite character and she loved him.

I'd love for her to get a postcard back from him. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chantell

I know this is really last minute, but I'm helping one of my best friends plan his family's first trip and his kids are SOOOOO excited. I would love for them to get postcards from their favorite characters telling the kids how excited they are to meet them, but they are leaving on July 3 so I would need someone who is there now or is headed down this weekend.

Would anyone like to help me spread the Disney magic?? He has 2 kids, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

We are going 8/3-8/11 if anyone needs a fairy godmailer I would be happy to help. If anyone is willing to send us a card the last week of July that would be great! Just PM if you need some fairydust sent your way:wizard:
Noelle

My kids got their postcards, thanks a BUNCH to our fairy godmailer!!!

We will be down there Aug 7-15th, and are willing to send 3 postcards out!

PM me!

We will be there Dec 18-23. Would love to sent some Disney christmas postcards to at least 5 kids. If someone could send to my son it would be appreciated. PM me.

Hi everybody!

I'm brandnew here and from Germany ... found tons of useful informations. this is such a wunderful idea. We are going to WDW at the beginning on october 2010 ... anybody willing to send postcards to Germany for my 4 year old daughter and my 8 year old son?

Hi everybody!

I'm brandnew here and from Germany ... found tons of useful informations. this is such a wunderful idea. We are going to WDW at the beginning on october 2010 ... anybody willing to send postcards to Germany for my 4 year old daughter and my 8 year old son?

Greetings from Germany
Gonda

I am brand new to this wonderful DIS board and we are in need of a Fairy Godmother for my 3 mouseketeer. I have 2 boys and a little girl who would adore any and every post card or picture of a character sent to us. I would also love to return the favor. We will be going 9/2-9/7/10 if anyone needs some post cards for their mouseketeers :}

I think you'd be there at just the right time to send to our kids, I'm going to PM you.

We will be there on 9/26 to 10/1 and would LOVE to send a postcard or two to some kiddos! How fun!

We will be going October 24th-0oct 29th and just found someone to be my fairy godmailer so in return i will mail out some postcards to some lucky kiddos! Pm me !

Hi everybody!

Greetings from Germany
Gonda

We will be there Aug 18-30th and would love to send you card for your kids. PM me with your info.

I just saw this thread and it's a GREAT idea! If anyone is in Disney World now (and spending time reading this:)), please contact me to send a card to my 2 princesses! They'd probably have to go in the mail tomorrow (Sat) or Tuesday, maybe Wed? We're leaving Sat for a week-so excited!!!

I can send some too, so if anyone wants a postcard sent from DW around July 16th, send me a message.

I just tried to send a PM and I can't b/c I'm new to this board:( You need to have 10 posts b/f you can send pms. If Jamoky sees this, can you send me a message? Or if you're able to send PMs, please ask Jamoky, or anyone else who is at DW right now, to send me a pm. Thanks so much!!!

Hi All! We are looking forward to our family's FIRST EVER trip to The Magic Kingdom Aug 22-30! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm hoping my 3 kids (ages 13, 11, 7) can get a postcard before our trip...and I am willing to send to someone also!

Just told dear grandson (age 7) that we're going back to Disney next Feb. He is quite excited. His first trip was in 2009, so he remembers his favorite things.

I'd love to have someone send him a postcard from Mickey and the gang saying we heard you're coming back.

Could someone do that for me?
I'll PM the info if you can do it. TIA

I sent 1/2 dozen postcards when we were there in 2009- what a great feeling knowing you are making some other child's day~
(we found the best postcards were actually at Walmart btw)

We are going for a few days starting July 24th. If anybody is willing to help send my two boys a card it would be appreciated. They are 4 and 7 and this is the first trip and are extremely excited. Even if no one responds I will be glad to send a card to some one else going after me. Let me know.

I will be at DL California July 9th, would anyone like me to mail a postcard to your children? Any favorite characters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter