****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are awaiting our Fairy Godmailers and are counting down days till OUR FIRST TRIP!!
19 days, 3 hours, 21 min...

We will be there from November 2-12 and would love to pay it forward~

Let me know if we can help spread the magic!

We are going to Disneyland 10/28-11/2.

Is anyone willing to be a fairygodmailer for my 1 year old sons first trip? pixiedust:

His sis who is 2 1/2 is going too but 1 postcard would be awesome.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

TIA!

I am blessed to have a Fairy Godmailer sending a postcard to my daughter! Let me pay it forward! If you would like a postcard sent to your little one(s), send me PM with details. I am going Dec 4-11. :wizard:

We will be in Disney dec 1-8 I will mail out on the 1st most likely send me a PM if you need a fairy god mailer for these dates. I will take the first three or four.

I would love for someone to be a fairygodmailer for my DS, Carter (2), first trip. We are going Dec 5-12 and we will be happy to pay it forward and send out a few cards to other children. One of his very favorite things to do is check the mail and I know getting a postcard from Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, or Dory would make his day! Please let me know if you can help!! Thank you so much in advance!

We are going to Disney World 10/24-10/30. I can send postcards to a few children. Just PM me with details if you would like one.

Are you still taking postcard requests by chance or are you already at the limit you are willing to send? I would love for you to send one to DS if you are willing :)

OT - Thank you for the advice about the leappad. After looking at it and the Tabeo, we decided on the LeapPad :)

Hello All,
I am looking for a fairy godmailer to send a postcard to my dd. We are taking her to WDW for her 7th birthday in February. I will definitely pay it forward and send out postcards when we get there.
If anyone is willing to help out please PM me for details.
Thanks,
Cheryl

We will be in WDW December 15-22 ... if anyone is willing to send postcards to my two daughters, please let me know or PM me and I'll send you details! And if anyone needs one sent during that time, please let me know and I'm happy to send them!

FYI, noone has contacted me about being their Fairy GodMailer yet so if y'all need one, let me know! Looking forward to paying this forward as someone is already doing this for me! :-) I will do multiple as I think this is a fun idea!

FYI, noone has contacted me about being their Fairy GodMailer yet so if y'all need one, let me know! Looking forward to paying this forward as someone is already doing this for me! :-) I will do multiple as I think this is a fun idea!

DisneyClown,
You can help me...PM if you're interested and I will send you the info.
Cheryl

DisneyClown has been gracious enough send my dd a postcard so I would like to pay it forward. :goodvibes
We are heading to Disney World at the end of Feb. If anyone would like me to send off a postcard...or 2...or 3...please reply on this thread or PM me with the details.

Cheryl

I ended up with one extra Belle postcard after I sent out the FG cards I agreed to. (I just counted wrong, duh)

If anyone has a little girl that would like a card from Belle that says, "Princess Wishes from Florida", I can get it in the mail tomorrow from my home in FL... OR I can hold it until we're back at the Pop Century Dec 8-11 & send it from there. Whatever works!

PM me asap if you're interested.

Is there anyone going in November that would be able to send one to my daughter?

I will be there December 8th through December 15th and I would be happy to do some then!

We will be at WDW Nov 10-17th and would be happy to send a few postcards. Please PM me with details if you would like me to send one.:)

It's that time of year again! I'll take the first 5 requests to send out FGM postcards. I will be in WDW from Dec 1-7. Send me an email to nursinghell@yahoo.com with your request.
Triscia

Going back again in 2014 and just wanted to jump on the thread. We did this the last 2 times we have gone and I just love it. Not only did my kids love getting a post card from their favorite character but I really loved mailing them out to kids from WDW and knowing that they would be getting some awesome mail from one of their favorite characters. Such a good feeling to be able to share some magic! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter