Fairy Godmailer for mid-May

94bruin

DIS Veteran
Someone did this for me when we went last September. I wasn't able to return the favor last time, but will have lots of down time this trip when the baby is napping since I won't have babysitters (ie grandparents.)

I'll take 5 people.

Please reply to this message so others know when we've hit the 5 people mark.

PM me with your request.

What character for your postcard - give top 3 choices.

What you want me to write on the postcard.

Name and address for postcard.

I would love to have you do this if you were there now, but we are going to be there the 21st of May, so it would be too late! ; ( You are generous to offer though!

I just wanted to say how awesome I think you are for doing this...I will definitely pay it forward when we go this summer!

I'm curious. What is a Godmailer? I don't need one, I don't think, but would consider being one if it's what I think.

I think it's sending postcards to kiddos coming to DL soon. Am I right?

Sounds fun! I am at DL May 13-17th, so if you have too many people to send to, just let me know and I'll take 5 as well.

Sounds fun! I am at DL May 13-17th, so if you have too many people to send to, just let me know and I'll take 5 as well.

Hi! If you are still willing to do this I would really appreciate it. I posted on another board but no one offered. Let me know and I will PM you my DD5's information. It is our first DL visit. THANK YOU!!!

I'll start my own thread! Thanks for the info and have fun on your trip!

Also, MickeyMouse1017, PM me if 94bruin is full!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter