Fairfield Inn - no availability?

racefans44

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip to DLR for June 2020. I am comparing Good Neighbor Hotels and the Fairfield Inn is showing no available at all next summer. Does anyone know what's up? Are their Summer 2020 rooms not available yet?
Thanks!

I was able to pull cost for mid June - it was showing $237 a night. What dates are you looking for?

I was able to pull cost for mid June - it was showing $237 a night. What dates are you looking for?
June 14 - 20. I just checked Fairfield's site and was finally able to find something. But if I try to book a package through Disney, it's still saying that nothing is available. Thank you for checking!

June 14 - 20. I just checked Fairfield's site and was finally able to find something. But if I try to book a package through Disney, it's still saying that nothing is available. Thank you for checking!
Honestly I wouldn't book through Disney site for Disneyland. You can get better deals if you do it all separately. I think booking through Disney works best for Disney World.

Don't book through Disney. Call them up and ask for their best price, and ask if there are any specials. Be sure to call the lobby (714-772-6777 ), not the national Marriott reservations number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter