Fairfield Inn and Suites Lake Buena Vista

kissimeekathy

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be staying one night at the FFI near Disney property for one night after arriving in a later (cheaper!) Southwest flight before checking into AKL for a week the next day. It's just one night and the reviews online seem fine. We are also getting a discount through a Marriott Employee but there were several other hotels with discounted rates too.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here and their thoughts? We hope to spend the morning relaxing and swimming before checking out to do grocery shopping, checking in and hitting up Disney Springs since we will be arrive late with a toddler the night before.

Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here and their thoughts?

Yes, we stayed at this property for 3 nights in January. You will be just fine for a night. We were upgraded to a suite with a separate sitting area which we didn't ask for (but I have a higher Marriott status so maybe that's why we got it.) It was nice to have a bit of extra room since we were there 3 nights. They were in the middle of a lobby remodel so the lobby was behind a large sheet of plastic but they set up the continental breakfast in two nearby empty hotel rooms. The manager went out of his way to apologize for the construction, had a large cooler of soft drinks and water by the door for guests to help themselves. We didn't use the pool but saw it. It is a "basic" Fairfield Inn pool - nothing fancy but just fine. I wouldn't worry a bit about staying there and would definitely book again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter