Fairfield Inn Anaheim

Gonzjj

Mouseketeer
We are closing in on our first Disneyland trip. Though I want to be cost conscious, I am wondering if the Fairfield will be a good place to stay for the 4 days. Has anyone had any experience staying here? What are your thoughts?

I'm staying there for the first time this September. While I can't comment on the hotel itself (hoping it's good!), I really like the vacation. Not immediately across from the entrance like Park Place Inn, but a very doable walk, even with my 6 and 8 year olds last year.

I have had a good experience at other FFIs, so we're using Marriott points to stay this time.

I've stayed there a few times (last time was like 5+ years ago) and we're staying there here in about a month. In my experience the rooms are spacious and clean and it's a less than 10 minute walk from the park entrance. I always end up staying there because my mom is a Marriott fiend and she lets us use her points. In my experience in Marriott hotels across the country, they are all very consistent and this one fits right in!

I like staying here. Nice rooms, great staff/customer service, and a short walk. Only tip is to use a sound machine app if you are a light sleeper. Because the outside corridors are concrete you can hear people walking to there rooms late at night.

I’ve stayed there several times and can recommend it. They gave the rooms a facelift recently and they are pretty nice now with laminate flooring (no more gross carpet). There is a good view of the fireworks from the open hallways. I think the location is great - it’s the closest Marriott property to the park. There’s a Panera in front and we like to mobile order our breakfast and coffees and grab them on the way into the park.

I am a Marriott regular and it is "predictably mediocre" as I like to say. Nice, clean, and close. Rooms have ben recently "refreshed". Nothing fancy but as a bit of a hotel snob myself, that is my go to when booking my trip on rewards points. Good choice IMO.

We just stayed here with no complaints. It's not "fancy" by any means but I would say it's nicer than just your average hotel. Everyone we encountered was friendly. The pool was warm enough to enjoy. It is less than a block away from the park entrance. I wish they had a breakfast but they do have the Pizza Hut/Seattles Best coffee. Breakfast sandwiches are only $3.50 or $3.75 and they also have other food and snack items. The Anaheim Garden Walk, Walgreen, CVS, etc. are about a 10-15 minute walk. We would most likely stay here again.

Stayed there 2 years ago and am staying there again next week with my family of 4. I love it! SO convenient! Easy walk and the Panera and McDonald's in the parking lot make it sure easy to grab food going to/from the park. It's a Fairfield so not sure ritzy, but a great option for a family that spends most of the time in the parks and wants a good place to sleep and shower.

We've stayed there several times. good size rooms and connecting doors if you have a larger group. easy walk to the park, nearby restaurants and shops. good view of the fireworks.

cons, outside walkways so there are people walking by your windows. elevators can be a problem if you come or go at certain times of the day. parking can be a problem when the hotel is full.

Last year I got a great deal on it for about $95/night through last minute travel. Even with the parking fees we found it a wonderful choice. Short walk , very clean , spacious fir my hubby and his ECV , and lived the tv’s had Hulu and Netflix available too.

Mimi’s Cafe is close as is Panera and McDonald’s.

It’s one of my top go to’s especially if you get a good deal.

We stayed in March 2018. We loved it rooms were clean and large, it was about a 7-8 minute walk to the park, but also not directly across. We like the little Pizza Hut that offered breakfast options on the 3rd floor.

We liked that the Panera stayed open late out in front (11pm)?

The pool is nothing crazy, but it was great for a quick afternoon dip while we recharged.

We also liked that they stored items for you (amazon go orders etc). The coSts were extremely competitive.

We stayed there in October, 2018. 2 rooms, adjoining. It worked out great for our family of 2 grandparents & 2 parents & 2 grandkids. Room was fine -- not "fancy" but nice. I was using a rented scooter for this trip, which was delivered to the hotel. The hotel staff kept the scooter downstairs in a room each night & charged it for me. I thought this was a great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter