Facial Sunscreen or SPF Moisturizer that doesn't "run"

If you are ok with something that is clear, whenever we go to WDW or any other vacation where we'll be out in the sun all day, we use the coppertone waterbabies SPF 55 sunscreen stick for our faces and ears.

I put Snow White to shame, when doing serious sun time, I forget the fancy creams and just use real sunblock on my face. Better slightly dryer skin and less pretty pics than wrinkles or skin cancer later in life.

I use Neutrogena spf 55 or higher. 75 is the highest I go as the time I used 100 it was like spreading glue and took forever to rub in to no noticeable difference in results. Down side is that Neutrogena can ooze out and get on clothing and bags. Since it doesn't make me break out and works, I can deal.

I use Tarte tinted moisturizer - it has an SPF. I have never had it run - it is all natural, so it has never bothered my skin.

I use this on my face whenever I will be outside for extended periods: amusement parks, zoos, water parks, lakes, outdoor swim meets: Ultra Sheer® Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70. My face never burns. It layers nicely under my makeup and I have never had it run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter