Facebook groups better than disboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually prefer this format. But I was here before FB was even a thing. There’s so much stupid drama in FB groups.
There is a lot of drama on there but I do see bullying on here too, so sadly there are trolls on every platform.

I guess getting one thread shut down this week wasn't enough. Good luck and I wish you all the best on FB!
Good example of a bully here

Love getting bullied just for stating an opinion. Shows what a great community this is

I'm in a few Disney Facebook groups and they're full of constant arguing and misinformation about the parks/resorts. If you prefer those groups, then why are you here?
Just getting engagement. Building my count up

Facebook Disney world groups are better disboards. The user interface is so outdated.
There is a lot of drama on there but I do see bullying on here too, so sadly there are trolls on every platform.
Good example of a bully here
You're kidding right? It's comparing apples and oranges, not even a valid comparison. This forum has been around long before other digital platforms, especially if you're talking about social media. The interface here can't be compared to social media.
You just choose not to see the drama on FB, they are there and everywhere all the time! @eksmama01 isn't bullying you, no one else is actually, they are speaking the truth and you don't like it. You couldn't rent your points here and you didn't like the answer you got from the mod, your thread got shut down, so now you have to cry about it here instead of finding a solution to your problems? Okay....you do you boo!

I'm in a few Disney Facebook groups and they're full of constant arguing and misinformation about the parks/resorts. If you prefer those groups, then why are you here?
More messages and more posts the better

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter