Face Masks

Evita_W

DIS Veteran
First off, let's not get political on this, I don't want this thread to get closed, the reality is if we want to enjoy the parks, we have to wear face masks no matter how each of us feels about that, so this thread is to hopefully help find ones that work.

DH was able to get one face mask (with a different print) from a CM friend when Disney offered to sell them face masks and honestly, it is the only one he has been able to use all day. But our CM friend was only able to get one in his size and none in mine. I am wondering if anyone has seen ones that have a similar style to the ones the CMs wear.

Some key factors are:
  • Ear loops are fully adjustable and can be rotated through the mask to adjust where the adjustment part sites on the ear.
  • Has nose boning (using corset boning)
  • EXTREMELY breathable, still meets all requirements for safety of course, but easy to breathe in it
  • Not hot to wear
  • Is designed to sit a little off the nose and mouth while still covering properly due to shape of mask
It would be nice if Disney would start selling these to the public just with different prints than the CM ones.

Yeah, just got to find one that isn't already overloaded.....lol
Or one who wants to be custom making masks at this point. I'm willing to fiddle with all the details to get it just right for myself, but it's hard to charge enough for a mask to make it worthwhile for someone else.

Somewhat off topic but have you tried disposable surgical masks? A lot of people claim those are the best to use for a long day at the parks.
We have and they still pull on the ears, no mater the size and are not as breathable or comfortable. Seriously, you cannot understand the difference unless you try one.

Or one who wants to be custom making masks at this point. I'm willing to fiddle with all the details to get it just right for myself, but it's hard to charge enough for a mask to make it worthwhile for someone else.
Also true; however, you could easily charge $15 a mask and sell as many as you could make for the comfort level these provide while still meeting all requirements.

First off, let's not get political on this, I don't want this thread to get closed, the reality is if we want to enjoy the parks, we have to wear face masks no matter how each of us feels about that, so this thread is to hopefully help find ones that work.

DH was able to get one face mask (with a different print) from a CM friend when Disney offered to sell them face masks and honestly, it is the only one he has been able to use all day. But our CM friend was only able to get one in his size and none in mine. I am wondering if anyone has seen ones that have a similar style to the ones the CMs wear.

Some key factors are:
  • Ear loops are fully adjustable and can be rotated through the mask to adjust where the adjustment part sites on the ear.
  • Has nose boning (using corset boning)
  • EXTREMELY breathable, still meets all requirements for safety of course, but easy to breathe in it
  • Not hot to wear
  • Is designed to sit a little off the nose and mouth while still covering properly due to shape of mask
It would be nice if Disney would start selling these to the public just with different prints than the CM ones.

And if you're using these made to order masks to go on vacation......easy to wash and dry!! 👍

I have started wearing a headband at work that has buttons on the side to hold the ear loops. This has been great for my ears, by the end of my shift my ears have been so sore that I had to figure something to help and my friend dropped one of hers off for me to try for a few shifts. I have a couple that I use now they are like a sports band and not to thick. I do put a bobby pin on each side just to keep it from sliding around.

Reusablefc.com

reusable face cover has the most comfortable washable face masks. I found them on Facebook they have a video.
Adjustable ear loops, nose wire. Doesn’t fog up glasses. My whole family uses them.

Reusablefc.com

reusable face cover has the most comfortable washable face masks. I found them on Facebook they have a video.
Adjustable ear loops, nose wire. Doesn’t fog up glasses. My whole family uses them.
DH has tried those and they are a bit better than some; however, still no where near what the Disney ones are.

In the parks we really like the disposable medical masks. Lightweight, breathable

That is all DH wear even at home.
We have so many, I will start wearing them more as the weather gets hotter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter