• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fabulous Friends, Fashion, Food and Firsts! 8/20/2021 COMPLETE!!!!

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! A HUGE welcome to all of you old and new! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Jen, one half of the YouTube channel Jen and Joe on the Go!!!

I have been writing for the DIS waaaaaay too many years to count.
My husband and travel buddy is Joe.
This trip started with a few days in St Pete visiting family followed by 4 nights in the Disney bubble.
Our Disney dates were June 26-30.
We stayed an evening at the Hilton DS and 3 nights at the beautiful Old Key West Resort, which we fell in love with back in February.
We spent 2 days at the Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot.
We tried a few new to us restaurants, spent time with friends, fellow vloggers, and my sister wife @kastoney
And, we changed up our plans a few times, which is something I didn't normally do until Covid forced me to be a little more flexible AND I've found that to be such a good thing. Sometimes it's nice not to have a plan and to just let the Disney day take you where it may...

Next up, travel day!!!

Last edited:

Congratulations on your You Tube anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years already! You are doing a great job with the channel. ♥

Of course! Also putting out the word that I started a new one as well. I know I don't look at the list often, so maybe others don't either. Join the fun there if you have time! :)
Of course!

I'm here but need to get caught up.

Looking forward to another Jen and Joe on the Go.
Thank you and welcome back!

Congratulations on your You Tube anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years already! You are doing a great job with the channel. ♥
Thank you! We have had so much fun!

Travel day was here and Joe and I have finally learned from our mistakes. Instead of booking the too early, crack of dawn flight, we opted for a noonish flight departure, which worked out amazing. We were able to sleep in, have a leisurely morning, and then head for the airport. Our flight was slightly delayed, but we made it to St Pete by dinner time. Joe's mom had a huge bowl of pasta with broccoli waiting for us and after demolishing that, made our way over to Larry's for ice cream. It was a good first day and it felt amazing to be back in Florida, our home away from home.
Next up, we visit a botanical garden and have lunch at a hidden gem in downtown St Pete.

LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter