F&W Italian Regional Food & Wine Luncheon

cushdisney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone attended this event? Thinking of purchasing tickets and wanted some more insight

Thanks!

- It's held 3 times a week at noon (I don't think Tutto Gusto opens before then on those days). You check in at the Tutto Italia desk.
- If you're already at WDW, I had better success booking at the festival center rather than through WDW-DINE.
- The winery/wines are the same for a given week, but the food may change within that week, so no 2 lunches should be exactly the same (or so the manager claimed).
- The "region" isn't as clearly delineated as it is in the French lunches but that might be winery-dependent; Banfi was the winery at our lunch and they make wine in several areas.

Sample menu:
Capesante e Calamaretti: Scallops, baby calamari, "Nero di seppia" squid ink sauce
Fontanelle Chardonnay

Risotto alla Trevaisana: "Vialone Nano" rice, radicchio, pancetta
Placido Pinot Grigio

Mailale e Pancetta: Pancetta wrapped pork loin, brussel sprouts, mushrooms
Banfi Brunello di Montalcino

Gorgonzola dolce
Banfi Chianti Classico Riserva

Budino al Cioccolato in Crosta di Zucchero: Chocolate custard, sugar crust, berries
Rosa Regale

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter