F&W in October - Who, Where and When???

We will be at VWL from Sept 28-Oct 7. We haven't booked anything yet. DDIL has celiac and is hesitant. DD can't get her act together to figure out when she is going to be with us. She is bringing her boyfriend whose dad lives in Orlando so he will be with him a lot. I think the older they get the harder it gets. First year of DD being out of college on her own.

We will be at VWL from Sept 28-Oct 7. We haven't booked anything yet. DDIL has celiac and is hesitant. DD can't get her act together to figure out when she is going to be with us. She is bringing her boyfriend whose dad lives in Orlando so he will be with him a lot. I think the older they get the harder it gets. First year of DD being out of college on her own.

My DD is gluten-free and just notifies the restaurant when making ADRs and the chef makes a visit to the table to talk to her and many times makes special dishes for her. Even with counter service all she did was tell the CM she was gluten-free and the chef came out. They are exceptionally accommodating at WDW.

Sometimes no plans are the best!

My son lost interest (Is this REALLY my son?? :rotfl:) when he turned 16 I think. He needed "a friend" to come along and that worked for us while it lasted. Now, he's 23 and I can't remember the last time he came with us.

Regarding DDIL and Celiac - if you check out the Food Booth menus before arriving she may have a better idea what and what not to eat. Just a thought. However the "hidden" ingredients may not be listed. You'll still have fun!!:thumbsup2

October 26- Pop (Magic Bands), October 27-November1 SSR THV (first trip staying in a Tree House Villa), then November 1-3 POFQ. F&W is our favorite time to go!

Early November
4 days Waldorf Astoria
1 day BWV
both on points (Hilton and DVC) !

Nothing planned - just time with my wonderful wife enjoying the booths and time with each other. :thumbsup2

My wife, me and some friend are going at the end of the month! The GO GO's are playing and I would like to see them. I had a mad crush on them back in the day.

We will be there Oct 17-19 staying at a grand villa at SSR. Got some first timers coming with us! So excited!!

October 26- Pop (Magic Bands), October 27-November1 SSR THV (first trip staying in a Tree House Villa), then November 1-3 POFQ. F&W is our favorite time to go!
Please post as to how you like the Magic Bands! :thumbsup2

Oct 16-18. Cant wait.
Me too!! :dance3:

Early November
4 days Waldorf Astoria
1 day BWV
both on points (Hilton and DVC) !

Nothing planned - just time with my wonderful wife enjoying the booths and time with each other. :thumbsup2
Sounds very romantic! I love it! :flower3:

My wife, me and some friend are going at the end of the month! The GO GO's are playing and I would like to see them. I had a mad crush on them back in the day.
Well have a great time! :cool1:

We will be there Oct 17-19 staying at a grand villa at SSR. Got some first timers coming with us! So excited!!
Love SSR. Hope you have a wonderful time!! :goodvibes

21 more days to go! :cool1::cool1:

Why oh why do these days drag on so!! Then, once we get there, they go so darn fast?? There should be some sort of WDW "time warp" that slows time down. :rotfl:

Ok Linda; get a grip. Find something to do "other than surf the DIS Board". :rotfl2::rotfl2:

12 more days to go.

The anticipation is killing me. Another wonderful Mommy Only trip awaits.....:thumbsup2

OKW with 24 friends and relatives.3 GV's and 2 1bedrooms.10/6 thru 10/12
WOW! What a gathering!! You'll have a fantastic time. You and I will be there the same time! Have a fantastic vacation! pixiedust:

Staying at OKW? We will be arriving on the 11th (OKW 2br). Perhaps our paths will cross. Have a great time!:)

Here's wishing all of us great weather and magical memories!! Have a wonderful time! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter