F&W in October - Who, Where and When???

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
Thought it would be fun to see who'll be at the Food and Wine Festival in October and where you'll be staying. I'll start:

October 6-12th staying at the Boardwalk Villas

Since this is a Mommy Only trip I've only booked 3 beverage seminars; 1 Mixology and 2 Wine.

Needless to say I can't wait!!!:thumbsup2

Thought it would be fun to see who'll be at the Food and Wine Festival in October and where you'll be staying. I'll start:

October 6-12th staying at the Boardwalk Villas

Since this is a Mommy Only trip I've only booked 3 beverage seminars; 1 Mixology and 2 Wine.

Needless to say I can't wait!!!:thumbsup2

We'll be there October 26-November 2 at Boardwalk Villas (our DVC home)
This will be our first F&W and we are looking forward to it.:yay:

We'll be there October 26-November 2 at Boardwalk Villas (our DVC home)
This will be our first F&W and we are looking forward to it.:yay:

You will LOVE it! :thumbsup2 Be sure to check out some of the special seminars and demonstrations!! Reservations are being taken now for DVC Members.

Hey OP, we will be there the same time. We are doing the Party for the Senses and the Parisian Breakfast on the 12th. We are just staying for the weekend, but should be pretty fun!

We're going the 4th to 12th of October. I'm going Nov 1st to 3rd as well.

We have lots of events!
For both Dis_Yoda & Mr. Dis_Yoda
October 5th - Taste, Shake, & Indulge
October 8th - Signature Lunch @ Le Cellier
October 10th - Signature Dinner @ Flying Fish

For Dis_Yoda
October 11th - Kitchen Memories: Art Smith
November 1st - Spirits Confidential Reserved Seating
November 2nd - 2PM Great Whiskey Debate
November 2nd - 3PM Culinary Demo
November 2nd - Party of the Senses
November 3rd - Italian White Truffle Lunch

We also have a Citricos Wine Dinner on October 8th as part of their wine series.

My pre-trip report is linked in my signature.

We are going to be at BWV from October 12 - 20. We have the following Food & Wine Festival Events booked:

Oct 14 12:00 Beverage Seminar
Oct 14 3:00 Culinary Seminar
Oct 15 3:30 Food & Wine Pairing
Oct 16 3:00 Cuinary Seminar
Oct 16 6:00 Mixology Seminar
Oct 18 4:00 Beverage Seminar
Oct 18 6:00 Signature Dinner - Radeberger Beer Dinner
Oct 19 4:00 Beverage Seminar

We will also be attending the Halloween Party on Monday October 14th. I can't wait!! :yay:

Kelly

We are going 10/26-10/31, staying in a 1bdrm std view at VGF then moving to AKV KV 1 bdrm Savannah view 10/31-11/3. This trip will have tons of first's. Our first trip home as owners to VGF, DS's first trip home to AKV as an owner. DH & DD first MNSSHP and F&W trip. DH's first time on an airplane. Boy I can't wait. The next 73 days are going to drag.

Oct 20-24 OKW 1BR (if our BWV WL doesn't magically appear)
Oct 24-26 BWV 1BR std
Oct 27 VGF 1BR std

We LOVE F&W Fest--this will be our 5th, I think? But we don't do the special events. We just enjoy eating our way around Epcot.

Hey OP, we will be there the same time. We are doing the Party for the Senses and the Parisian Breakfast on the 12th. We are just staying for the weekend, but should be pretty fun!
One day when I can get my husband down I'd love to do the Party for the Senses!! ;)

We are going to be at BWV from October 12 - 20. We have the following Food & Wine Festival Events booked:

Oct 14 12:00 Beverage Seminar
Oct 14 3:00 Culinary Seminar
Oct 15 3:30 Food & Wine Pairing
Oct 16 3:00 Cuinary Seminar
Oct 16 6:00 Mixology Seminar
Oct 18 4:00 Beverage Seminar
Oct 18 6:00 Signature Dinner - Radeberger Beer Dinner
Oct 19 4:00 Beverage Seminar

We will also be attending the Halloween Party on Monday October 14th. I can't wait!! :yay:

Kelly
You are going to have yourself one great trip!!:thumbsup2

Oct 20-24 OKW 1BR (if our BWV WL doesn't magically appear)
Oct 24-26 BWV 1BR std
Oct 27 VGF 1BR std

We LOVE F&W Fest--this will be our 5th, I think? But we don't do the special events. We just enjoy eating our way around Epcot.
And that's a great way to enjoy the festival!! It's only been the past 2 years that I've booked a couple of seminars myself.

Sweetie & I will be at BWV from Sep 28 - Oct 6 :tinker:
Excellent!! :thumbsup2

BFF and I are going Oct 24- 29.

First night at AoA (Little Mermaid Room)
Then Yacht Club (so we can WALK home! :rotfl:)

Friday October 25--3D Disney Dessert Discovery Party
Saturday, October 26--Parisian Breakfast and Culinary demo with Eric Lanlard, the Cake Boy from London (cake....cute guy with British accent....I'm happy!)
Monday, October 28--Culinary demo with Christina Frommling from the MK bakery

We are super excited. Girls only trip, staying within walking distance of World Showcase. :)

We only made one ADR at Be Our Guest for Saturday. Planning to taste our way around the world the rest of the week.

We're going the 4th to 12th of October. I'm going Nov 1st to 3rd as well.

We have lots of events!
For both Dis_Yoda & Mr. Dis_Yoda
October 5th - Taste, Shake, & Indulge
October 8th - Signature Lunch @ Le Cellier
October 10th - Signature Dinner @ Flying Fish

For Dis_Yoda
October 11th - Kitchen Memories: Art Smith
November 1st - Spirits Confidential Reserved Seating
November 2nd - 2PM Great Whiskey Debate
November 2nd - 3PM Culinary Demo
November 2nd - Party of the Senses
November 3rd - Italian White Truffle Lunch

We also have a Citricos Wine Dinner on October 8th as part of their wine series.

My pre-trip report is linked in my signature.
You sure do have a fantastic line up!!! :thumbsup2

BFF and I are going Oct 24- 29.

First night at AoA (Little Mermaid Room)
Then Yacht Club (so we can WALK home! :rotfl:)

Friday October 25--3D Disney Dessert Discovery Party
Saturday, October 26--Parisian Breakfast and Culinary demo with Eric Lanlard, the Cake Boy from London (cake....cute guy with British accent....I'm happy!)
Monday, October 28--Culinary demo with Christina Frommling from the MK bakery

We are super excited. Girls only trip, staying within walking distance of World Showcase. :)

We only made one ADR at Be Our Guest for Saturday. Planning to taste our way around the world the rest of the week.
I'm so jealous!! I tried to get an ADR for Be Our Guest but I was too late. :confused3 Nothing for the week I'm there. Oh well; there's always next time! ;)

We'll be there! Staying at OKW Oct 7-14th. This will be our 4th F&W - first NOT staying at BC :sad: but also first with NO STROLLERS so navigating the kiosks will be SO much easier! Can't wait!

We'll be there! Staying at OKW Oct 7-14th. This will be our 4th F&W - first NOT staying at BC :sad: but also first with NO STROLLERS so navigating the kiosks will be SO much easier! Can't wait!

I think this is my 6th F&W and I've stayed at SSR for 2 of them. I had waited too long those times to get into the Boardwalk. So now I know better and make my ressie 11 months out.

Haha...no strollers!! I can totally relate to that!! Have fun!!! :thumbsup2

We will be there 10/11-10/21 at OKW in a 2br (with family), then moving to a 1br for the last 2 nights. We are going to MNSSHP on 10/17 but not doing any special events at the F&WF, just enjoying the kiosks. We were able to get an ADR at BOG for my niece's birthday on the 16th so excited to try it. Other ADRs we have are Raglan Road (a favorite), Ohana's, Via Napoli & CRT (breakfast).

We will be there Oct. 16 - 25. OKW (hoping for building 55) My daughter is at Saratoga, from the 18-21. My sister comes in on the 17th - 22nd. Also my cousins and adult daughter come 17th thru 24th.

That is the weekend of the Food and Wine Causeway at the Swan/Dolphin. It is great!

October 22 - 29 BCV -

Three ADRs booked - Citricos, Kona and Bongos
Nice! One day I'll have to try Citricos! :thumbsup2

We will be there 10/11-10/21 at OKW in a 2br (with family), then moving to a 1br for the last 2 nights. We are going to MNSSHP on 10/17 but not doing any special events at the F&WF, just enjoying the kiosks. We were able to get an ADR at BOG for my niece's birthday on the 16th so excited to try it. Other ADRs we have are Raglan Road (a favorite), Ohana's, Via Napoli & CRT (breakfast).
Raglan Road is one my favorites also and I usually eat there a few times each trip!:rotfl:

We will be there Oct. 16 - 25. OKW (hoping for building 55) My daughter is at Saratoga, from the 18-21. My sister comes in on the 17th - 22nd. Also my cousins and adult daughter come 17th thru 24th.

That is the weekend of the Food and Wine Causeway at the Swan/Dolphin. It is great!
Sounds like you'll have a great time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter