Ezra Miller arrested

I know they planned on five movies for Fantastic Beasts, but they really need to just wrap it up with this third one. The franchise is cursed.

Fantastic Beast movies? I haven't heard of those either. Harry Potter I have heard of. The others meh...

"Google, pull up a photo of Ezra Miller:"

images

Not quite.

He should be held to the same standards that Johnny was held to IMO. I'm not so interested in seeing the next movie without JD.

He should be held to the same standards that Johnny was held to IMO. I'm not so interested in seeing the next movie without JD.

The lack of JD was the least of my problems with the newest movie in the Fantastic Beats franchise. I think he was a weird casting choice to begin with, but regardless of who the actor is in the role of Grindlewald, that entire series has broken Potter canon in several different ways.

The lack of JD was the least of my problems with the newest movie in the Fantastic Beats franchise. I think he was a weird casting choice to begin with, but regardless of who the actor is in the role of Grindlewald, that entire series has broken Potter canon in several different ways.
I agree with you there. My thing is that I always liked that JK tried so hard to keep the same actors in the same roll so switching them up is just one more thing added to the list of reasons I can't go all in on this franchise. I was so excited for an extension of HP but this really has been a let down.

I agree with you there. My thing is that I always liked that JK tried so hard to keep the same actors in the same roll so switching them up is just one more thing added to the list of reasons I can't go all in on this franchise. I was so excited for an extension of HP but this really has been a let down.

The first one was okay. The second one tried to do too much.

Johnny depp was fired for an accusation not even an arrest Ezra scold be fired for two arrests he should be held to the same standards (yes I do know about the they them rubbish but dont care if that’s offensive to him)

Might be a little harder in Miller's case since they are a large part of two Warner franchises. Although I suppose that at the end of the Flash they could run a stinger where he disappears into the Speed Force and Grant Gustin appears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter