• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EZ up/gazebo

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Wondering if I should get a new pop up canopy for our trip? We will be there 6/22. It looks like there is quite a bit of shade but whats your opinion? Do you leave one up for the shade or to hang out during the inevitable afternoon shower? We have a canopy but just thinking we may want more coverage.

Glad you asked this...wondering what the favorites are myself...would like one to set up over picnic tables...

I'm glad we took our ez up the 1st week of January. We did every breakfast like you mentioned with the picnic table under the ez up. Kept things drier and less twigs from trees. Will be a most do every trip!

We have an EZ UP. Ours is 10x10. We typically bring it but don't always use it. Our previous TT had a 17' awning and that was good enough. If the weather got too bad, and we were at our site, we'd just go in the TT. Now our TT is much larger and the awning is too. I want to say it's about 20'. So with the TT, our Truck, and the awning on the site, there is not a whole lot of room left over for our Ez-up but it could be done. I still bring it though because you never know.

we were thinking of getting a second one, we end up using the current one over the golf cart, but I like one over the table also

Even if I have a shady sight, I always bring one to keep my picnic table dry from rain showers. I just wish I could find one that is easy to set up when I camp by myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter