Extra person at Le Cellier

owensmama2007

"Adventure is out there!"
We have just added another person (child: age 12) to our ressies of 6, making it now 7.

We have reservations for 6 (4 adults, 1 child: age 10, and child: age 2 with highchair)....has anyone had trouble adding another person at Le Cellier. When I made ADR's it said that our party would already be seated in separate tables so do you think it would be a problem to just show up. Called CS and they can't add another person but just suggested we go to the restaurant and say we have another child added to the ressies.

Going from 6 to 7 may be difficult because a different size table is likely to be needed. I would keep trying to change the reservation to a party of 7, and have a backup plan in case they won't seat 7 people with an ADR for 6. It might help that one is in a high chair but I still wouldn't absolutely count on being seated.

The disclaimer about being at separate tables only means that your party MIGHT be seated at separate tables, not that it WILL be.

We have the same problem for Le Cellier & Crystal Palace. We have an added adult making us a party of 5 with ADRs for a party of 4. Tried to add the extra person to ours without any luck as well...

I agree that going from 6 to 7 will more than likely be a problem as it will take a larger table. 5 to 6 not so much an issue, but 6 to 7 I think an issue. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter