• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Magic Hours

Minnie404

Mouseketeer
We are debating between off site and on site in early Nov.right now I'm having a hard time finding something anyway under one reservation for on site. We have annual passes so trying to get one more trip in before they expire. We love bonnet creek so was thinking about going back there but I kind of wanted to stay on site to take advantage of emh. Kids are old enough to stay up later but for our dates currently there are no night emh at mk. Do you think more will be added? Just can't decide what to do. I need to get something booked soon if we do onsite so we can take advantage of fast passes 60 days out.

I think EMH is pretty much set for Nov. There is the last MNSSHP on the 1st. They need to get all the Christmas Decorations up for the first MVMCP on the 9th. The Wine & Dine Marathon is the first weekend of Nov. I'll be there for the first 2 weeks of Nov. and there is only 1 night with EMH in MK so I feel your pain. That one EMH night is going to be extremely crowded so I'll probably be skipping it.

I too think emh are set and what you see is what you will get, now this does not mean they might add in extra hours, for the night time you can stay and shop walk around but you just can not ride anything so maybe use this time to do other things than the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter